Reviews for Twenty Months
charlotte.alice.aston chapter 35 . 3/29
This story has a great tone, finished in one sitting (:
LuckyDuck49 chapter 37 . 3/1
Thank you so much for this story. It truly is one of my all-time favorites. You are brilliant and hilarious and this story was wonderful. Thank you :)
LuckyDuck49 chapter 35 . 3/1
— this emoji perfectly describes my mental state after reading this chapter
LuckyDuck49 chapter 22 . 3/1
Awwwwwww I legitimately just squealed that is so cute
LuckyDuck49 chapter 19 . 3/1
I can’t believe how godo you are with dialogue. Seriously. I WISH I could write like you do. Made me laugh MULTIPLE TIMES, just in this one chapter
LuckyDuck49 chapter 17 . 3/1
Omg awkward nerd Darcy is my favorite i love this
LuckyDuck49 chapter 12 . 2/28
If angst was a drug I’d be kite-flyin high right now. Holy crap. Amazing chapter
LuckyDuck49 chapter 7 . 2/28
I’m rereading this fic (it’s one of my favorites) and hoLY HECK IS THIS CHAPTER GOOD. Like, I got butterflies in my stomach reading it. Wow!
sadclub chapter 2 . 11/10/2020
red hair?
Btroisi chapter 19 . 11/3/2020
Oh no, is this unfinished?

I’m enjoyijg this immensely. Don’t usually like modern stories but you have a lot of good descriptive verbage and witty dialogue.
I esp. like the description of georgie getting up at 5, a time no human without cows should see!
Prizz chapter 35 . 11/1/2020
I finished this in two days. Should've been one but real life's calling. It's a well written piece. I had a lot of moments with shaking my head coz of wrong decisions of some characters but overall I liked it. Good thing Charles didnt ghost on Jane and they have the healthiest relationship here.

Thank you for writing and sharing this piece.
leejuju chapter 36 . 10/17/2020
i’m glad i read this before it got taken off to the paid world :)) congrats!
najpbpj chapter 24 . 10/6/2020
Too many commas...and in the wrong places.
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 37 . 10/5/2020
So hilarious and cute! Love them as a modern couple.
HarnGin chapter 36 . 10/4/2020
Congratulations on getting this published. I'll have to look for it on Amazon.
2,415 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »