Reviews for Twenty Months
Dimac99 chapter 35 . 4/3
Absolutely loved this, very witty. The Dance Dance Revolution miracle line was hilarious but there were so many great lines, quips and comments. Great characters and a properly fucked up Darcy who fucked up. Nothing worse than a Mary-Sue'd Darcy who's not just handsome, rich and famous but also perfect and merely mis-heard/quoted/understood. And I really loved Georgiana, I think she was my fave.
Sadlynotred chapter 1 . 3/21
I really enjoyed your preface. :) "Characters on acid" is hilarious! I already have high expectations for this story and your writting. On with the show!
QueenJin chapter 35 . 2/28
AWESOME. Well written, true to cannon yet very modern, and all in all quite lovely in almost every way. Thank you.
floating on clouds above chapter 8 . 2/6
Oh snap Darcy's ex is back! & is Daniel related to George?
neko-hime21 chapter 35 . 2/6
OHMYGOD this is just BEAUTIFUL..!
I went through an emotional journey reading this fanfiction - I cried, awwed, cursed
You will probably not read this review but THANK YOU for writing this masterpiece.,
you truly have a gift
love,
neko-hime21
floating on clouds above chapter 7 . 2/5
& this is why I love Pride and Prejudice so much!
floating on clouds above chapter 6 . 2/5
I love Lizzie & her shirt! :)
floating on clouds above chapter 5 . 2/4
Looking forward to how the marriage goes! Awesome story!
floating on clouds above chapter 4 . 2/4
Ya gotta love Darcy. :)
floating on clouds above chapter 3 . 2/4
Way to drop a bomb Darcy! I'm loving this! ;)
floating on clouds above chapter 2 . 2/3
I love this idea! :)
EngLitLover chapter 35 . 1/30
Loved it,
Boydje822 chapter 35 . 1/28
That was a marvellously beautiful, wonderful, sarcastic, and amazing fanfic if I've ever read one! Definitely one of my favorites and definitely one of the best P and P Fanfics I've ever read. I wish it could go on forever, but it's been a fun ride and a hilarious journey! Thank you so much!
Halo221 chapter 35 . 1/28
What an enjoyable story! I was so sure I'd read it before but reading it now, I'm pretty sure I hadn't so I'm very glad to have not missed it! It's amazing to think this story took you so long to get through, but it inspires me since I've been struggling through my own for a while now as well. Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for a great story and sharing your talent and hard work!
Boydje822 chapter 31 . 1/28
*sniff sniff*
I'm not crying... I just got emotion in my eye and I don't like it!
Why must you torture us so! Showing us a glimpse of Lizzie and Darcy happiness, just to rip it right out of our eagerly awaiting hands
2,242 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »