Reviews for Twenty Months
hongkongphooey63 chapter 35 . 11/24
I can't remember if I've ever reviewed this story because I think I found it when it was already complete. Anyway, I've just re-read it and wanted to say how much I loved it both times. It's a really good premise and you've stayed true to the spirit of all the characters and given us plausible new ones too. Any new stories in the offing?
Colleen S chapter 35 . 10/28
Really entertaining! And unique.
Kath Thornton chapter 35 . 9/18
This story was really awesome. I like it a lot! Thank you for such a great modern P&P!
eigna74 chapter 13 . 8/30
oh fuck me...this is making for a perfect evening!
AMaskNamedEntity chapter 1 . 8/14
If your tale is anything like your preface then I expect great things beyond this point.
muffinmom chapter 35 . 7/31
What a funny story! Thank you so much for sharing!
LJKBananagirl chapter 35 . 7/30
I enjoyed this a great deal. Thanks for writing.
Emmy chapter 35 . 7/16
Finally, a well-crafted Fanfic I can laugh along to, cry along to, get angry with Elizabeth to, and actually enjoy.
Thank you.
Anoushkanair chapter 35 . 7/12
It was a wonderful experience! You are an awesome writer! Hope you write lots and lots of books! Really good job. Keep it up.
gloriannys.baez1 chapter 35 . 6/6
Oh god! I sincerely want to congratulate you. You really made the best of your story. It was perfect, full of "what the..." and "I love this". I read it in two days... While working a 16 hours shift... It was different, funny and inspiring. Thanks for providing us with this reading... Kisses and everything from this side of the globe
Dimac99 chapter 35 . 4/3
Absolutely loved this, very witty. The Dance Dance Revolution miracle line was hilarious but there were so many great lines, quips and comments. Great characters and a properly fucked up Darcy who fucked up. Nothing worse than a Mary-Sue'd Darcy who's not just handsome, rich and famous but also perfect and merely mis-heard/quoted/understood. And I really loved Georgiana, I think she was my fave.
Sadlynotred chapter 1 . 3/21
I really enjoyed your preface. :) "Characters on acid" is hilarious! I already have high expectations for this story and your writting. On with the show!
QueenJin chapter 35 . 2/28
AWESOME. Well written, true to cannon yet very modern, and all in all quite lovely in almost every way. Thank you.
floating on clouds above chapter 8 . 2/6
Oh snap Darcy's ex is back! & is Daniel related to George?
neko-hime21 chapter 35 . 2/6
OHMYGOD this is just BEAUTIFUL..!
I went through an emotional journey reading this fanfiction - I cried, awwed, cursed
You will probably not read this review but THANK YOU for writing this masterpiece.,
you truly have a gift