Reviews for Twenty Months
hkmac chapter 35 . 4/21
I really, really, really enjoyed reading this story. I adored the pop culture references-thanks for the laughs.
myriadharbourchallenger chapter 35 . 4/5
great ending :) I loved this story so much, I loved how you made the plot original and I adored the characters. probably one of the best modern fanfics I've read!
well it sounds great!
MayaLala chapter 7 . 3/19
This is better than most P&P books on Amazon! Publish this, now.
MayaLala chapter 3 . 3/19
Omg, you have saved me from the most boring day of work.
AnnieD55 chapter 35 . 2/18
Great story, thank you :-)
AriMaye chapter 35 . 2/2
This was an incredibly well written story and I loved it. Thank you for sharing. :)
Mimi chapter 35 . 1/28
Love you story... Especially the ending ;-)
This story was absolutely amazing thank you :)
HappyDaisy chapter 13 . 1/20
Hmm, I keep being nit-picky with details, but one that really bothered me here was Mrs. Bennet as a volleyball player at an NCAA school and being described as tiny. Female volleyball players I see are taller than the average guy!

On a lighter note, I'm still enjoying your plotting!
HappyDaisy chapter 5 . 1/20
Still liking this story! The melodramatic lines that I noticed from the start are still distracting, though. Lizzie is not signing her life away; her character would never agree to such a thing.
HappyDaisy chapter 2 . 1/20
Thanks for writing! I like the humor in your story so far. However, some lines seem to be in there just for effect and confuse the story somewhat. For example, "very pregnant" usually means she's ready to give birth, and no one uses twenty-five boxes of pregnancy tests.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 34 . 1/15
Great work! I've read it before but enjoyed it this time too!
snapify52 chapter 35 . 1/4
Lovely!
mecaka chapter 35 . 12/6/2013
Nice ending! I'm so glad Abby wasn't his!
2,203 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »