Reviews for Twenty Months
mahya chapter 35 . 4/30
( i am prideandprejudiceff, i had just log out)
you finished the story perfectly. it was very good. bravo.
Darcy is such an asshole.
Oh holy fuck... you bastard Catherine De Bourgh!
I'm.Lizzy.Bennet chapter 26 . 4/30
this chapter was soooo cute! oh... the jack and jill's song! Lol! (im loling in the inside)
I'm.Lizzy.Bennet chapter 5 . 4/28
that was so beautiful. "she signed her life away". bravo.
I'm.Lizzy.Bennet chapter 3 . 4/28
FUCK! MARRY HIM!?
I'm.Lizzy.Bennet chapter 1 . 4/28
you know, all i always wanted from fanfictions, was that they remove lydia and wickhams elopement and seperation between jane and charles. so, i thank god that this story really removed them.
aragon asten chapter 35 . 4/13
Hug
hongkongphooey63 chapter 12 . 2/26
Lizzy's a bit of a shit too isn't she...
SystematicChaos95 chapter 35 . 2/22
... What happens to Sarah though?
Lady Hummingbird chapter 35 . 1/12
Awww man! this was fucking amazing! lots of thanks for your work!and i suck a reviewer so sorry! really totally love the fic!;)
Guest chapter 35 . 12/16/2016
great story but tbh i would've been fucking pissed at eva for not coming clean much earlier- could've saved lizzie and darcy a lot of headache (and heartache).
sychofrantic chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
I love this story so much! If I reviewed already I'm sorry, if I didn't I'm even more sorry. Wonderful read, Lizzie's still my girl and Darcy's still a botard, however the plot couldn't be more different and fun even if you tried! Not that it seemed like you tried, the writing seemed to flow in that way that seasoned writers have a knack for. I know you probably have, but read some orchidvines stuff if you haven't, y'all could have n separated at birth. I'm leaving this review because I plan to read this a second time. Bet you're jealous.
jane-scarlet chapter 17 . 12/2/2016
I'm cracking up at the nerdy section of this chapter. Here's hoping my roommate doesn't wake up to my cackles.
Guest chapter 35 . 9/24/2016
In love with this story, points where I smiled ridiculously and points I wanted to punch the screen, but that's what makes this good writing because it brought out emotion and attached me to the characters!
2,287 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »