Reviews for Twenty Months
tnet chapter 19 . 5/16
love the storyand your amazing superpowers :D keep up the magic of story telling
tnet chapter 16 . 5/16
Daisy is so adorable. thank you for sharing your story
12poppi chapter 37 . 5/11
Soooo she never got to learn to drive
Pogonia And Medusa chapter 37 . 3/27
Delighted that this fic was still available when I followed a "favorite stories" link from a P&P fanfic author I respect.

I hope you'll turn your imagination to another P&P fic soon!
Pogonia And Medusa chapter 22 . 3/26
Such a sweet story - and laughing my head off as well! Oh, and your Mrs. Reyes/nolds is delightful - Just what ODC needs.
Pogonia And Medusa chapter 12 . 3/26
ROFLMAO! Your boyfriend has a way with words!
Guest chapter 37 . 11/13/2021
Excellent story, it was lovely to read, the dialogue is top notch and very, very funny.
I also wanted to ask you if you have this published under the name Alicia Rogers.
book/show/49020267-twenty-months
Guest chapter 35 . 10/17/2021
I read this in one sitting. Absolutely phenomenal. Without a doubt fantastic. My credits to the chef
Maharani23 chapter 35 . 8/11/2021
Wow, this was such a fun fanfic! And it's turning out to be quite vintage now, what with iPods and outdated popculture references from my teenage yearsThanks for leaving this story in free access here!
Maharani23 chapter 1 . 8/10/2021
oh my goodness, this is the best preface I've read so far on fanfiction And now I feel compelled to read the rest of the story
DJArla chapter 37 . 6/10/2021
Great story. Glad to hear you published it
charlotte.alice.aston chapter 35 . 3/29/2021
This story has a great tone, finished in one sitting (:
LuckyDuck49 chapter 37 . 3/1/2021
Thank you so much for this story. It truly is one of my all-time favorites. You are brilliant and hilarious and this story was wonderful. Thank you :)
LuckyDuck49 chapter 35 . 3/1/2021
— this emoji perfectly describes my mental state after reading this chapter
LuckyDuck49 chapter 22 . 3/1/2021
Awwwwwww I legitimately just squealed that is so cute
2,426 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »