Reviews for The Consequences of being Late
deliciousflowerfire chapter 17 . 4/14
great. so romantic
Lailana chapter 1 . 1/5
Completely unrealistic. I assume those who approve of this story are fans of fifty shades of grey as well.
IAmAFallenMischiefAngel chapter 17 . 12/12/2014
This is a very good story. Please continue! This is my only escape from the world. My best friends boyfriend just broke up with her and now he won't leave me alone even though i think his face looks like a donkeys butt. This is my personal way of venting. Help!
Rockout101 chapter 17 . 8/16/2014
update sooon
HermioneSnape4eva chapter 15 . 4/17/2014
Why is it that the only sex scene that you decide to describe was the rape scene?! That is absolutely crazy, none of the other scenes where detailed only this one. Wasted time.
Way to make Blaise black as well smh
So Im A Bitch chapter 7 . 2/9/2014
Ur story sucked im sry but thats the truth so Kk bye_
horny 69 chapter 17 . 2/9/2014
Wow i loved the story plz hurry and make the rest of the storie plz!
KagomeRevekagurl chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
Ewwwwwwwwwwwww! Ithought this was supposed to be a dramione story. You ruined my childhood innocence.
OceanBlueSeaEyes chapter 17 . 8/28/2013
Awesome!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/24/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
magmazite chapter 17 . 11/17/2012
awesome story, i can't wait to see more :)
LillianMarie2 chapter 17 . 6/30/2012
its rather interesting this story. i hope that you update soon. i look forward to the plans you have for them i hope they're devious and naughty
alice1239 chapter 17 . 4/28/2012
aww loved the chapter ... didnt know wht the mirror was saying ... was it real .. :D
Track45 chapter 17 . 1/7/2012
I really, really hope you update again soon. I can't wait to continue!
4CullensandaBlack chapter 17 . 11/9/2011
I loved how you Twilight wrapped this up with the parents and everyone around them accepting this SO wrong relationship. Is that it or are you planning to add more?