Reviews for Indecent
hollow-eyed chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
"I don't know how you feel about your hair, but Lieutenant Hawkeye's hair is like her underwear. Nobody touches."

Possibly the most genius line I have ever heard in FF.
kiuna'yukina chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Funnily enough, the first thing I thought was that Ed would never be able to sit down and write something as lengthy as this. Haha. But you captured him well, if a bit more mature-sounding, but still as funny and opinionated as ever.

And the Royai! Brilliant, beautifully characterized. I just love this piece. Much love.
Ink Tsubasa chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
That was utterly hilarious. And somehow adorable. Nice job, it came out nice. :)
Lauren Cleveland chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
lol i love edward and his playfulness. could totally see this happening
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Loved this XD You really have a way with words.
Nightsmoke chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
"Her hair is like her underwear: nobody touches."

LOL that line killed me. And Ed describing how he thinks the Colonel treats Riza like a coat rack xD Cute piece here!
Luftslott chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Hilarious! I loved this. The whole writing style and the plot and the humor. Everything. Really, just wow.
bigon chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Clever, really well written. Good sight of love (real one).

One small error though: "Which it was most certainly wasn't." should be "Which it most certainly wasn't."

Keep writing!
adelaidemiller chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
That's... adorable and hilarious. I love it!
U.Ta.Ne chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
PWNAGE. WIN. EFF. MAN THAT WAS PURE, AWESOME LOVE. *A*
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
This fic gave me such a good laugh! I love how in character Edward was and how the letter is scattered with Roy-insults. What I really liked was the subtle Royai in this fic (hair brushing? Somehow, it seems better than a full on makeout!).

I absolutely adore your Royai fics and you write them extremely well!
Chibijac chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
lmao. that is too great! edward is amazing. this story is amazing. looking forward to more ficcys from you! :D
Heiddles chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
This story is AWESOME. Definitely one of my favourites, I'm so glad I found a well-written and funny royai fic. You should definitely write more often!
4UNE chapter 1 . 9/5/2009