Reviews for Something Old, Something New
ReaderOfNeatThings chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
Okay I see it's been... over three years, but I am in love with this story! If you feel even a twitch to come back and continue this I beg you to do so. Please consider it! Thank you. -LAG;p
andysanime chapter 10 . 4/22/2011
Really good job! Can't wait for the next chapter.
grimmjojo chapter 10 . 7/6/2010
ab-so-lutly love it

i lol-ed all the way through and am waiting for more
jka1 chapter 10 . 11/2/2009
Hope you update this soon -
Proof of Nothing chapter 10 . 10/21/2009
Oh! Now this is interesting.. You've officially gotten me hooked. xP

So when's the next chapter? xD
animaluvr123 chapter 10 . 10/19/2009
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER, UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
FaeryKitten214 chapter 10 . 9/24/2009
You said to let you know if you wander, so...*poke* You need to update!
sousagal91 chapter 9 . 8/16/2009
Oh, and I'm hoping this was intentional, because I cracked up for a good 5 minutes when I realized Ben coming to Dr. Cox's apartment made it 3 men...and a baby.
sousagal91 chapter 10 . 8/16/2009
Grr. I'm slightly angry that this story appeared innocent at first. I thought it would be a good way to waste my last few minutes before going to bed...well, that was 45 minutes ago. Seriously though, I loved this story. Is it going to continue? Seems like it could, but chapter 10 also was sorta end-y. Anyway, you officially distracted me from a Harry Potter game that I meant to play as well. Darn you with your storytelling!
thedancingelk chapter 10 . 7/19/2009
what happens next?
LyssaLaughable chapter 10 . 7/17/2009
I definately didn't get that he named his kid JD haha. I was just referencing it to the alcohol ]

Whish is actually pretty good on its own.

This story was really depressing at the beginning, I had thought Jordan was just going to leave forever, but then you had her die ! gah!

And the only question i had was wwhere did Ben go ?

He kinda just dissappeared but i spose he does that to begin with.. That is how Ben is ]

LyssaLestrange o.0
Fluffy1322 chapter 10 . 3/22/2009
...I have got to say...this was GREAT! I mean...it was so not OOC like so many JD/Cox stories. I just can't like it anymore than i do now. PLEASE update!
Emmalee chapter 10 . 2/22/2009
ITs really good cant wait to see what happens next, also i think Jd should move in with Dr. Cox you know to "take care of Jack" *winkwink* but yeah update soon!
AlfredisMyHero chapter 10 . 2/18/2009
I love this story!_

U should update really soon.
RandomFan chapter 9 . 2/8/2009