Reviews for Darkened Eyes
Elia chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
When I reviewed GWTW some hours earlier, I couldn't help wishing Scarlett and other feminine character to stand aside, leaving Rhett and Ashley alone.

Why, such a daydream!(grin

I appreciate it very much that you show me a fascinating and impressive scene. Brillant!
Elia chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
When I reviewed Gone With The Wind a few hours earlier, I can't help wishing Scarlett and other feminine characters to stand aside, leaving Rhett and Ashley alone. Well, such a daydream!(grin

I appreciate it very much that you show me a fascinating scene._)/
Highqueen Julietta chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Oi! Wow, I really found a Rhett/Ashley fic... and a good one!

THey were s in character and I like your style of writing, so rock on!

HQJ
Shadow Padawan chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Nice!
Marauder chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Oh, this is good. Very...electric. Nice job.

One little thing, because it's goin to bug me: Live comma Ashley Wilkes.
MellyandAshley chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
This isn't nearly as bad as people are making it out to be. In fact it's better than a lot of the stories on here even though it really isn't my kind of thing. But anyway thanks for being different and not doing the "Rhett/Scarlett suddenly get back together with Personality transplants". We already have about a million of those.

I don't know if this could happen in the GWTW universe but that's why it's fanfiction where we can have anything happen that we want. And Rhett does use kissing and sex as a way to dominate over Scarlett when he proposes and then on the night of the birthday party, so he it is possible that he might do it to Ashley too.
kendra chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
ok, I have nothing against gay people, but no offense, I just dont buy any sort of romantic relationship between Rhett Butler and Ashley Wilkes. I'm not flaming you or your story, but...It just doesn't work for me.
ColorOfAngels chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
*blinks*
Scarlett's Misery chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
WTF? This is probably the 2nd trashiest piece of GWTW fan fiction i've ever read. I'm not sure if people don't understand the characters...or are ignorant and hope or wish they were something else or what. If its the later why write about those characters if you can't accept who they are?

Further more its quite annoying when a story keeps changing tenses every couple sentences...-_-*
yellow chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
ok that was interesting:)

wellz i hope u continue cuz i wanna see where the story goes :)

good writing:)