Reviews for Raven's Little Secret
Sofia Michelle chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
plz update ASAP!
Novalia1001 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I like you're writing style!

Was it a thong?

Or worse...?
JUICY chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
UPDATE !
Tazer42 chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
Dude, you just HAVE TO update this story! I mean seriously, is Raven going to show BB whatever unmentionable thing she bought or what? Is she going to apologize for K. him when he picked it up? What the heck is gonna happen next? It has been YEARS since you updated this story and you've got to have SOMETHING by now! plz update! Even if it means just saying that Angry Raven killed you and you're inviting us to your funeral.

P.S. gotta love paradoxes!
hellocraz chapter 3 . 11/26/2008
what happens next? will BB and raven get married and tell
Not G. Ivingname chapter 3 . 12/10/2007
great so far, finish it soon
faya27 chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
THis is interesting. I wonder what happens next. Continue, please.
gal of air07 chapter 3 . 4/15/2007
good story so far. I'm an Avatar fan and came across: Cakerealized emotions and had to see if you had any other good storys. Keep writing!
Wolf of Silence chapter 3 . 12/26/2006
omg! i love where this is going.
RaexBB72 chapter 3 . 12/23/2006
Wow, I thought I woudn't like this story, but it just quite interesting. Please do continue, I've fallen for this story. BTW, I love the cliff hanger; really keeps the reader hooked, and wanting for more. And the little side things with you and "Angry Raven" are quite funny and they kind of lift the mood.

: )

I'll be checking in soon.

~ Linz
Arrancar of Darkness chapter 3 . 12/2/2006
WHY!WHY!Why must there be cliffes!WHY!

Why did u stop the story when it was getting so good?

WHY!
Little-Madman-of-my-house chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
you're cruel
The Most Unusal of Knights chapter 3 . 11/3/2006
Aw! I luff it! Keep it up! I'm excited to see what happens next!

Ren~
LOGEN chapter 3 . 11/2/2006
YAY, more please please please!
Loki14 chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
Oh god, oh god, oh god...I curse you for this wretched cliffhanger! I just gotta see what happens! Is Raven gonna show him her little secret purchase, or is it gonna be something un-suspected and come to us all as a great let down or a great shock? What is it gonna be? What is it gonna be? Will it be clean? Will there be smut! *Passes out from lack of oxygen*

ANYway, nice chapter, good reconcilliation between the two. Particularly like how you portrayed their emotions, keep it up.