Reviews for Spending my Time
Casey chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Wow, that was so beautiful. But there was a MAJOR problem with it. Can you guess what? No? There wasn’t more. I know you said you wanted to try something different, but … Seriously, this needs a sequel. Post it on if you have to but PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, write a sequel. The story is beautiful, ABSOLUTELY beautiful. But I would love to read more.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
o/m/g! loved it! damn aragant vegeta! but liek u he's my fave. u should write more like this i loved it soooo much! and i dont usually liek song fics.
DarkStar chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
Wow...you're awesesome! Better then...*gasp* me! Oh man! THis is totally great. I love song fics.
Majin Danielle chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
I really like the way you wrote this. It makes sense as well. This explains the whole leaving the planet to train crap. And the way Bulma decided to move on was very strong of her. I know I couldn't do it. Well, for the baby, yes. That would make all the difference. I know you weren't bagging on Vegeta, just showing him in a true light. None of this lovey dovey crap. He is truly a pride driven bastard. Now, that doesn't mean I can't dream of him being a sweet caring person on the inside, heheh. I may make a story like this later on, but right now I am too into him being a big softy! _

Keep writting! You are so talented! I love your stories!

-Majin Danielle

P.S. Sorry about the review in Silver Springs. It really shocked me and it was all I could do to write that. It really was good.
Mademoiselle chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
Hnn that was right on, I do know what you mean, its wasn't always a smooth passage for them.
Jay chapter 1 . 11/30/2001
Wow...you are truly a talented writer. I read The Storm...wow...and now this one...wow. I don't know what else to say, except "wow". :) Oh, and I have been following Silver Springs. You definitely have a unique writing ability.
Nicole chapter 1 . 11/28/2001
That was a cool story! I loved every second of it. It felt so real, I could just picture it happening like that. That was perfect work. I hope you write more like it. It was sad, I have to admit, but who wouldn't be if you the person you cared about left you. To make matters worse...when he made you pregnant. Even as a jerk, Vegeta is still the greatest...lol...you proved it in this story, with Bulma's words. Passionate and yet horrible man...everyone has to get one of those...lol...well enough babble I just say thanks for the great read and I hope I can enjoy lots more in the future. Bye
R chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
You must continue this story! It is very insightful. Loved it!
Kichi chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
that was so sad
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2001
ohhhh my god, i luved that soooo much
Ross chapter 1 . 6/17/2001
Yeah it is very nice but If you havent notticed Vejita never left Bulma at least he stayed with her along his life not like Goku that left his fam to go to train. So, I like the fic but it would be great to make a secnd part ! PLEASE! You write so well.
MorganaMS chapter 1 . 6/17/2001
This i sad, but very well writeen. Me gusta
a person chapter 1 . 6/17/2001
i loved it! but U HAVE TO WRITE MORE!