Reviews for Moonlight Confessions
ejecily chapter 1 . 4/8
I love it! Absolutely brilliant! And so much fluff and angst and love and...ugh!

Well-written with a great plot!

Thanks for the great read :D
apAidan chapter 1 . 2/8
An excellent story, I'm not certain how i've missed this up until now.

Harry's substituting himself for the simulacrum the Hermione created was very well done and I enjoyed the dialogue between them, especially after the reveal, very much.

ap Aidan
tkim619 chapter 1 . 1/31
AWWWWWWEEEEE OMG OMG !
B chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Perfect! Loved it!
Janna18 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
AWWWW...
Litfreak89 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Love this. Great story :)
jupimako chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
That was cute!
Collin Oshea chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Fantastic story, I enjoyed this story very much. Thanks for writing it
Aundielen chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
lol sneaky Harry. Loved this! )
themergitonian chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
One of the best HHr one shots I've read
HoosierCullen chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I liked this and it makes some points that make you really wonder why this pairing was not the one JK went with at the end. I think Harry needed Hermione more than Ginny to be the one for him to fall in love with. Like he figured out in this, Ginny only wanted the figure she grew up hearing about she never fell in love with the true person behind the persona that the wizarding world built up about him but one witch did and she was there with him till the very end and though she fell under the guise of the redheaded idiot she still stayed when all abandoned him.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Oh whow.

Can't we laser this in a large and heavy steel plate, then you go with that plate back in time and beat it as often on JKRs head as is needed to make this the official ending of Harry Potter's seven years? It's so much better, sweeter, more romantic and not the least far more
in tune with the first five books and seven movies than the thing she wrote towards the end :(

I love it!
drake.clc chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
thank you. Very nice one shot.
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013