Reviews for Truth In A Closet
hi chapter 1 . 4/14
I wish it was more smutty
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Awww! I was hoping for more, though!
Cuzosu chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
You should keep this going, turn it into a KakashixGenma. Tell us how they went from where they are now to being a couple. How Genma goes from being a hound dog-like everyone agrees he is-to being loyal in a relationship, and Kakashi goes from having no one to having a reformed hound dog.

I like it, don't get me wrong. I just think you should extend it. Good fics are too few and too far between to let them go to waste.
Lady InuIzayoi chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
I love this story
NoNAMEohmygod chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
lol that story was so freaking funny.

I loved it.
Aldalena chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Well, I didn't really understand it...buut, it had Genma in it! Yay! One of my favorite Naruto characters!
Jirian-Hatake chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Aww sweet :) i loved it
IrukaKun8 chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
I thought... it was good. It was better than alot I read on here. No speeling or grammer mistakes the I could see. Exellent work.
Delirium Cordia chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Oh, that was very good. I liked it a lot :)
yukiislikesnow chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Tell me it isn't over! I mean this is just too good. I was waiting for a coming out of the closet joke though
shadow-inu14 chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
wow that was great and very funny
Luga-B-Chan chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
nharharhar, that was funny! _

"deathly duo" liked that.

but will there be another chapter? That would be really cool.

Funny idea and I love your writingstyle n.n
nannon chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
cute!
Atari Atagashi-Chan chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
OMG! That was so awesome! I heart you so much!
Jennjennr chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Aww so cute, I love Genma! Hmm I love the fact that you kept mentioning that Kakashi was younger than Genma each time I read it -and I mean each time- I thought really? It's true but it is so hard to keep it straight in my mind, I just sprt of assoiciate him, Kakashi, as being older than Genma. It's such a small but huge insight into their characters, I really loved it. Kakashi acts so much older than he is and Genma acts younger, in a way they're both running away from something... Great little story I really liked it... Thanks for writing, now I had better go read the like three chapters of GL that I've missed... darn school cutting into my fanfic time...