Reviews for Holding On To Let Go
igrushka13 chapter 8 . 4/2/2007
Hello.

i'm from Russia. When I read your fic I fell in love with it. I so worship each of your words that I decided to translate this fic for my friends who don't know English. Do you mind it?

You can find translation on this forum

But, of course, it's on Russian
adder574 chapter 8 . 3/31/2007
Just finished this. I liked it as much as Ramble on. I really liked your character of Brenna.

I thought you did a great job of having her interact with the boys throughout the story. Im off to read Within My hands
skimmboardergurl chapter 8 . 3/17/2007
Wow!

I just stumbled upon your story and I was blown away. The writing was incredible, very easy to read.

But, what was even more incredible was how you managed to delve so deeply into the characters, especially Dean and Sam. I have to say that I like the character of Breanna as well, although I must admit at first I was a little put off by her. However, I think she and Dean are so much alike that they should be together. I love how you left the story kind of open ended in that regards, with the possibility for Breanna joining up with the boys again. (Which, looking at the list of other stories you've written she does, so yay!).

This was an excellent read and I am looking forward to reading your other stories!
Nana56 chapter 8 . 3/16/2007
I've been reading your current story, "Into the Fire", as you've been posting it and decided I had to go back and read this one to see their history together. I read it today and have to say that I'm completely worn out.

I do love Brenna and think she'd be good for Dean. Too bad Kripke can't find someone like that.

These two stories are absolutely amazing! You have a wonderful talent and I'm so glad you're sharing it with us. Thank you for your generosity!

Really, really, great job!
JoyBean chapter 8 . 3/15/2007
Clap, clap, clap, applause, applause! A great story that I loved from begining to end. I'm glad there was more Brenna/Dean action, that their father showed up, that the story tied into the episodes, and that you wrote three more stories that I'll be able to read! Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!
JoyBean chapter 7 . 3/15/2007
I like that there is more story after the battle scene-it just has a better closure to everything. I love the character Brenna and am hoping there is some resolve between her and Dean. Those two had such passion in the beginning of the story.
JoyBean chapter 6 . 3/15/2007
Quite the climactic battle! I've never had to write an action piece (so I don't know how hard it is), but you did a great job. Again, your writing feels so 'real'.
JoyBean chapter 5 . 3/15/2007
I really like the brother's psycological motivations and how you explore them. Another great chapter-a nice lull in the action before everything gets crazy.
JoyBean chapter 4 . 3/15/2007
Another great chapter! Now, I'm wondering how they are going to kill the Banshee and how Brenna/Dean will act around each other when Dean wakes up? I like the whole 'white' magic versus the dark too. Dean is probably the first person that (barely) got away from the Banshee. How will that affect the story?
JoyBean chapter 3 . 3/15/2007
Another wonderful chapter. You ratcheted up the tension, scares, and darkness quite nicely without losing the momentum. Also, this was a great follow-up over the previous cliffhanger. I like how the end of the chapter shifts over to Sam's point of view. This story is very interesting on how two different psychics see/feel Dean and how Dean hides from them and himself. Time for me to read on.
JoyBean chapter 2 . 3/15/2007
OhMyGod! What a great chapter! I was squeeling at the cliffhanger! You wrote the romance beautifully. It seemed to be a fully realized progression of Dean/Brenna being wary/scared that quickly was overuled by passion. The thing I like about your writing is that it always feels 'real', even though there are supernatural and fantastic elements swirling around the main characters. And I still have six more chapters to read! I am so lucky right now-haha!
JoyBean chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
That was one hell of a great opening chapter! The characters were spot on, the tension felt real, and I love the mystery/suspense that you are developing.
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
That was really good. You captured the boys perfectly and I loved how all the 'moments' were balanced by humour so it was still in character. I always like Sam in protective mode, taking care of Dean, so this was great. And I like Brenna - she seems a good match for Dean! ;)

Really well written story :)
aithreachas chapter 8 . 3/4/2007
You are an exceptional writer and I am a shameful reader for not reviewing each chapter as I went along. I have read your three completed stories today, this being the first, and I wish I could do justice with my review but sadly I am just a reader not a writer so I will have to simply say thank you.
AquarianNightSky chapter 8 . 2/26/2007
This story was good too. Can't wait for your next story with Brenna.

Toodles!