Reviews for Holding On To Let Go
Nana56 chapter 8 . 3/16/2007
I've been reading your current story, "Into the Fire", as you've been posting it and decided I had to go back and read this one to see their history together. I read it today and have to say that I'm completely worn out.

I do love Brenna and think she'd be good for Dean. Too bad Kripke can't find someone like that.

These two stories are absolutely amazing! You have a wonderful talent and I'm so glad you're sharing it with us. Thank you for your generosity!

Really, really, great job!
JoyBean chapter 8 . 3/15/2007
Clap, clap, clap, applause, applause! A great story that I loved from begining to end. I'm glad there was more Brenna/Dean action, that their father showed up, that the story tied into the episodes, and that you wrote three more stories that I'll be able to read! Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!
JoyBean chapter 7 . 3/15/2007
I like that there is more story after the battle scene-it just has a better closure to everything. I love the character Brenna and am hoping there is some resolve between her and Dean. Those two had such passion in the beginning of the story.
JoyBean chapter 6 . 3/15/2007
Quite the climactic battle! I've never had to write an action piece (so I don't know how hard it is), but you did a great job. Again, your writing feels so 'real'.
JoyBean chapter 5 . 3/15/2007
I really like the brother's psycological motivations and how you explore them. Another great chapter-a nice lull in the action before everything gets crazy.
JoyBean chapter 4 . 3/15/2007
Another great chapter! Now, I'm wondering how they are going to kill the Banshee and how Brenna/Dean will act around each other when Dean wakes up? I like the whole 'white' magic versus the dark too. Dean is probably the first person that (barely) got away from the Banshee. How will that affect the story?
JoyBean chapter 3 . 3/15/2007
Another wonderful chapter. You ratcheted up the tension, scares, and darkness quite nicely without losing the momentum. Also, this was a great follow-up over the previous cliffhanger. I like how the end of the chapter shifts over to Sam's point of view. This story is very interesting on how two different psychics see/feel Dean and how Dean hides from them and himself. Time for me to read on.
JoyBean chapter 2 . 3/15/2007
OhMyGod! What a great chapter! I was squeeling at the cliffhanger! You wrote the romance beautifully. It seemed to be a fully realized progression of Dean/Brenna being wary/scared that quickly was overuled by passion. The thing I like about your writing is that it always feels 'real', even though there are supernatural and fantastic elements swirling around the main characters. And I still have six more chapters to read! I am so lucky right now-haha!
JoyBean chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
That was one hell of a great opening chapter! The characters were spot on, the tension felt real, and I love the mystery/suspense that you are developing.
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
That was really good. You captured the boys perfectly and I loved how all the 'moments' were balanced by humour so it was still in character. I always like Sam in protective mode, taking care of Dean, so this was great. And I like Brenna - she seems a good match for Dean! ;)

Really well written story :)
aithreachas chapter 8 . 3/4/2007
You are an exceptional writer and I am a shameful reader for not reviewing each chapter as I went along. I have read your three completed stories today, this being the first, and I wish I could do justice with my review but sadly I am just a reader not a writer so I will have to simply say thank you.
AquarianNightSky chapter 8 . 2/26/2007
This story was good too. Can't wait for your next story with Brenna.

sweetie0704 chapter 8 . 2/7/2007
This is my first review. I just finished reading and the fic was wonderful. It was recommened to me by a friend and I loved it. I read Ramble On before this and both are just fantastic. You have a way of making me feel what the boys are feeling. I can almost feel their pain! You are a wonderful writer and I hope that you keep writing. I am on to read your other fic. Thanks for the wonderful fics!
heather03nmg chapter 8 . 2/2/2007
I've only been reading fanfics for a short time but I have to say that you are by far, my favorite writer.

By the way, I just love hurt Dean and worried Sammy stories.

Keep the stories coming!
Intex chapter 8 . 1/19/2007
Great story! I loved the very last part! Lol. Feel the wrath of John Winchester! Lol!
314 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »