Reviews for Better Than Friends
Nate-Mihael chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
A good story all in all. Although their relationship is going too fast (for my taste).

Personally, I think you should have left it a oneshot. It would've been a simple cute oneshot. The story lagging after it is just weiging it down.

So, for this one chapter, great job. It was very cute.
digitalmonster911 chapter 5 . 7/20/2007
Too short. Is there a next chapter? There'd better be because T.K. and Kari still have to make up. An interesting chapter indeed. Looks like Davis finally found his girl.
digitalmonster911 chapter 4 . 7/20/2007
Oh, don't make Kari be so hard on T.K., it's not his fault! If Davis hadn't started it...oh well. At least they both apoligized. Can't wait to see what happens next!
digitalmonster911 chapter 3 . 7/20/2007
Cute. I hope nothing goes wrong with the roses and overdressed thing. I'd feel so sorry for T.K.!
digitalmonster911 chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
Don't put T.K. in a fight! It'll mess up his hair, give him injuries! _ Plus, Matt will be down there quicker than you can say "T.K.'s hurt"! Seriously, I really like the way this is folding out. You're good at writing romance fiction, and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.
digitalmonster911 chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
You are CRAZY! I would give you WAY more than a four out of ten. I would give you, oh, let's say, 9.9 out of ten! It is WAY better than many others that I've read. It's really awesome. Honest. And considering you haven't written fiction in almost two years...mindblowing. It doesn't even have any spelling or grammatical errors!
Stephy-Dearestxxo chapter 5 . 5/29/2007
Good. Update Soon!

Keep On Writing,

PrincessOfTheDigimon
Santouryuu chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
*Drools while reading* . . . .

Huh? Oh, wait, that's right, I'm writing a review. . . Uh, Great! Fantastic! Loved it!
Crazy With Happiness chapter 5 . 4/11/2007
YAY! you updated! i love it! next time don't take too long to update. :D
Techy117 chapter 5 . 3/10/2007
Stiil good
Bla8 chapter 5 . 3/10/2007
SCREAM SCREAM SCREaM I am so siked you updated, so so so so so happy, (bouncing off walls)

well okay its amazing and DAVIS FOUND SOMEONE OTHER THAN KARI

SCREAm

I am so happy so now hopefully Tk and Kari are in peace for now

and Davis and Anna I like it

I LOVE IT I LOVE THIS WHOLE STORY

I love love
Nick Johnson chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
I've got five things I want to ask of you about this fanfic. 1. What is this fanfic about? 2. When does it take place? 3. What location(s) is being used within the story? 4. Just how old are those in the fanfic? 5. Does anything of the Digimon exist at all in the story? Be sure to let me know.
Potgenie chapter 4 . 12/15/2006
Heh, heh! Glad you made Davis better in the end... I thought it was really quite OOC when he and TK began fighting! The things they'd do for love... great chapter, but I found the TK grabbing the kiss thing really cheesy. No offense or anything. It's just that I IMAGINE a move like that to be cheesy. Okay, I'm rambling... good job and update soon!
Honeydew92 chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
i like it, very good if you stopped writing for a while
Bla chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
It was an amazing story so far!

and I didnt notice any major grammer
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »