Reviews for Melting
kiera-sama chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
Squee! I loved this story!
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
nice story...Please call off the chainsaw now,PLEASE! ;)
CosmicEssence chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
Alot of this i liked though it had a very 'huh whats happening?' feeling to it. Jackie's little piece at the end there was actually my 2nd favourite part...the bit where Rose shouts at the Doctor and he's stunned would be my 1st. Not sure what else to say really...
MidnightWren chapter 2 . 1/20/2009
love this story...will your chainsaw be nice to me now?
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
Very nice! I love it! Great story!
littlelights chapter 3 . 10/8/2007
This is a well written story! I've really enjoyed reading it. Its such a shame there's not a little more love going out to the 9th doctor. He was such an interesting character. But your story was a great mix of bringing out his personality and the trama of his lifetime.

Fusionmix chapter 3 . 8/3/2007
I always love NineRose fluff...helps make up for the fact that I miss him in the series.

You did a great job with this, and I love the 'ice' metaphors that you use throughout.

Can't think of anything really to say critique-wise, since it was just a short break from your other work.

Loved it!

Pearl chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Wow. Just wow. I like the way you worded the last half of the fic (not that the first half wasn't good too) because it made me really feel like I was seeing this on the television. Personally, I enjoy reading things they can feel or picture, and you have somehow done both. Congratulations.
this account will be dead soon chapter 3 . 7/13/2007
Aw, sweet!
Built on the Horizon chapter 3 . 2/18/2007
Oh... that was so sweet! very well written! Congradulations!
izzfrogger chapter 3 . 12/24/2006
CrudeLogic chapter 3 . 11/5/2006
I finally got the Time to Review this. I would have done so earlier but my *coughannoyingcough* Maths teacher thought it would be funny to give us tons of homework. Anyway, on with the too long Review...

I loved it. Absolutely loved it. This chapter was so sweet and so well written too! The way you described The Doctor reacting to Rose's outburst was just how I could see it happening. The best lines were defiantly;

"She hadn't expected this. She'd expected him to brush it off, like he did everything else. Time Lords, she had often remarked to him, were so insensitive. Well, apparently not.

The Doctor frowned. "No, say it again."

Because it showed The Doctor's curious side in a way which I have never seen before, but made the story all the better. Also I loved the part;

"YOU said you loved me, didn't you?" said the Doctor, dangerously quietly. And Rose nodded mutely, still staring up at him and still afraid.

"Hah! I knew it!" the Doctor yelled.'

Because it points out perfectly that no matter how well you think you know The Doctor, you can still be afraid. It also shows how he can be prone to manically fast mood changes :D Super! I loved the description of how Nine was never a pretty boy and didn’t kiss like one either, it was funny and so true as well! All in all, I liked this greatly, and I really hope that you write more like this soon, because your stories are amazing. I'm going to go now, I've been here long enough *coughs*

Light bulb in a cookie jar chapter 3 . 11/5/2006
Woo hoo! That WAS a good ending! I love how you can so perfectly describe romantic scenes.
LJQ chapter 3 . 11/5/2006
Wonderful story!
TheAtlanteanEmpress chapter 3 . 11/5/2006
Hello fantastic ending very good.

(Waves at chainsaw) hello.