Reviews for What the Doctor ordered
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Okay, I'll admit that I don't like Rose, but this is excellent. I love how even though the Doctor is a bit awkward about it, he does everything he can to help and it works.
readmered chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Ahh! You're gonna make me cry! My fiancé is traveling and I'm sitting here alone reading fluff fan fiction with ice cream and tea trying to relieve the cramps. You, however are a pure saint for writing this, I love it!
randomosity4arty chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
AAAH! The ending! That's so sad. Doomsday...
I love the story.
fieldsoffebruary chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
This was wonderful. It started out cute and fluffy, then started to build more substance. Heartwarming and sweet, this is. Loved it.
Allons-y chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
It was all beautiful fluff and then I was unexpectedly murdered by the last line.
moosiebell chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I love your happy rose/ten things SO much! oh my god they are GREAT!
lifelane chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
This is so adorable!
Spannerspoon chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Super awwwww!
If only I had a doctor when I hit my cycle! Beautifully written and super fluffy. Love it!
greysky3 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
That was great. Especially the reference to Doomsday at the end.
WitlessFool chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Ah the feels, so adorable. I can totally see tenth do this for Rose with that manic grin on his face :D
ivoryantlers chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Gorgeous! Loved it!
swordsandstories chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
This whole thing was so adorable and I loved it and then you went and put "Quite Right Too," in response to "I Love you" and now I'm sitting here rocking back and forth in my chair and crying. Too soon. I don't care that it happened in season 2 and we're in season 7. Too soon. :) Everything was beautiful though and I liked the storyline.
Raven's Dusk chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Awww... I kinda pictured the ninth Doctor in this story... I dunno why, but it's Nine in my mind... And this is really cute ;)
Rubbish Robot chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
d'awww that was absolutely sweet of the Doctor, great story! ;)
androidtracker chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
SO in love with this drabble!