Reviews for Brothers United
Kitten Arina chapter 11 . 1/26
The way you continue with your notes at the end was really annoying and as I stated before it sucks that you have abandoned this story for so long even if I dislike a lot of what you have done.
Kitten Arina chapter 5 . 1/26
I don't care about the Cubs at all it was a lame joke to begin with but even more importantly the flame on stolen from fantastic four are you try to turn people away from the story half way through sense you don't seem to want to finish the story.
Kitten Arina chapter 1 . 1/26
I am unsure of the name that you chose to use in this story however I hate it even more that this story sits unfinished.
The Crimson Vixen chapter 11 . 11/17/2015
This fic... Love it! I hope you continue it someday. It is a really good read.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/1/2015
Rnjoyed this fic hope to see more
Koneko Saotome chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Lol, James Alexander Potter, J.A.P. - Japanese, well played!
vampireyuri 22 chapter 11 . 8/17/2014
love this story please continue this
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 11 . 2/7/2014
Very fun:)
Guest chapter 11 . 1/12/2014
Will you be writing another chaptor or is this now a dead story ?
YukiTheIceWolf chapter 11 . 6/27/2013
I myself am an avid cat lover but thought the dream would have been more Ranma like and slightly better if the puppies had been wolf cubs
donald7777 chapter 11 . 3/27/2013
This is a great Ranma and Harry Potter crossover. Hopefully you will update soon.
shugokage chapter 11 . 3/15/2013
Amazing story I am sad to see it incomplete!
Eric-Brune chapter 11 . 12/28/2012
I hope that one day you'll start working on this again. I could see a noticable improvement in your writing as the story progressed.
Maltrazz chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
A great story, and definitely one of the most original that I have read for this crossover. Looking forward to the next chapter!

Maltrazz
Ravena Ravera chapter 11 . 2/14/2012
I hope that you can add more chapters to this story since I would like to finish reading and find out what happens in the story.