Reviews for Brothers United
Koneko Saotome chapter 1 . 1/17
Lol, James Alexander Potter, J.A.P. - Japanese, well played!
vampireyuri 22 chapter 11 . 8/17/2014
love this story please continue this
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 11 . 2/7/2014
Very fun:)
Guest chapter 11 . 1/12/2014
Will you be writing another chaptor or is this now a dead story ?
YukiTheIceWolf chapter 11 . 6/27/2013
I myself am an avid cat lover but thought the dream would have been more Ranma like and slightly better if the puppies had been wolf cubs
donald7777 chapter 11 . 3/27/2013
This is a great Ranma and Harry Potter crossover. Hopefully you will update soon.
shugokage chapter 11 . 3/15/2013
Amazing story I am sad to see it incomplete!
Eric-Brune chapter 11 . 12/28/2012
I hope that one day you'll start working on this again. I could see a noticable improvement in your writing as the story progressed.
Maltrazz chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
A great story, and definitely one of the most original that I have read for this crossover. Looking forward to the next chapter!

Maltrazz
Yumera The Crimson Overlord chapter 11 . 2/14/2012
I hope that you can add more chapters to this story since I would like to finish reading and find out what happens in the story.
ryoko-ranger chapter 11 . 12/14/2011
Always love reading through this and waiting for anouter chapter... u do have a high chance of hermione figuring things out by a possible siting of the time turner... by far this is one of my favorite versions of ranma and harry stories... most using large portions of both casts tend to clog most stories but u have done well with this
Ranmaleopard chapter 11 . 11/29/2011
this is really awesome i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
Ranmaleopard chapter 7 . 11/29/2011
this is awesome i cant wait to see what happens next please continue! Awesome idea to give ranma a magic staff instead of a wand (good weapon to clonk someone on the head with as well as a good bo staff).

In regards to slayers spells i would just youtube 'em and you should get the incantations just fine.

Dragon Slave: Darkness Beyond Twilight, Crimson from the Blood that flows, buried beneath the stream of time, is where your power grows, with the mighty gift bestowed in these unworthy hands, i pledge myself to darkness, let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and i possess, DRAGON SLAVE!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
this is interesting please continue!
Kenshin El chapter 7 . 8/21/2011
poor fred and george. and ginny.