Reviews for Procrastination and Poetry
Squishie-twin chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
aw. totally fluffy! They are such a cute couple! XD great work, keep it up!
lemonadeskies chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Aw! That was adorable! I loved how simple and sweet it was. Awesome job!
Dirtberry chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
I LOVE YOU AND YOUR FIC OFFICIALLY FOR WRITING THIS HAYNETTE GOODNESS. glomps. i love the twilight town kids - and featuring hayner and olette in here is just awesome as a pairing. throw in roxas, and the whole high school setting, you've got all the awesome ingredients for an equally awesome fic. (:

it's been a while since i've read a haynette, and reading this totally started me on the hayner-olette thingee again. no thanks to you! p
Kupo3.0 chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
aww come on! don't publish a poem you didn't write! ehh!

and you soo took that whole "white hot intensities of a thousand suns" from somewhere, not your own phrasing

okay, but not what I'd usually expect of you

but we all mess up once and awhile
Brixshallbeshat chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
ehehe, I thought it was cute too...-
Chippie chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Lol, it IS cute! Haynette is like...really cool! And so was the poem...though I didn't understand what it was about, as my tiny, miniscule mind has no experience whatsoever with poetry. *Sigh* Sad, but true...
Canine Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
That was very cute. You don't see enough quality HaynerxOlette, really. I really liked what Hayner said near the end, “Hey, it’s alright. I actually did the assignment.” lol. Sounds like something I'd say. Good job!
Kizna Himura chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
It us cute, but i sorta didn't get the poem. May be i should read it over again.
super xx heart chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
the weakerthans are amazing.

just like your story.