Reviews for A twisted family reunion
Winter'sDragonFlies chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
Well...it's been awile now, You gonna update it? I want to scare the people when i actually get there(To the house. After the errend thing)
WonderSkeet chapter 2 . 10/24/2006
ya its funny werd but funny. are ya going to update i like to see how to go's.
spacemonkey1129 chapter 2 . 10/19/2006
You can't leave the Dukes w/ those nuts!MORE!MORE!
Winter'sDragonFlies chapter 2 . 10/19/2006
You made me run over the poor dog? Well, as long as it's not hurt. Thanks for putting me in this story. It's awesome so 't wait to read more. ByE!
SamwiseAtHeart chapter 2 . 10/18/2006
This is hilarious lol! You succeeded in getting me to laugh. I can't wait for more insanity.
Fullmetal Shinobi chapter 2 . 10/18/2006
Just to let everyon know, I become really really crazy when exposed to large amounts of rachel(and maybe marker fumes and caffiene)
Fullmetal Shinobi chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
Hehehe this is the story that I'm in. I feel special because I've read more that has been posted. Ha! Take that spazzes(Rachel: Jon stop making my reviewers mad enough to impale us with the rusty pikes that you told me about in English class) sorry.
HazzardHusker chapter 2 . 10/17/2006
LOL!

Well, the gang's all here, huh? (And, I don't mean the Dukes!)

If this were anyone else but you, I'd be positive that it was either a joke or a person seriously in need of medication who wrote it, but I know better:)

I really loved Luke's line where he asked if that wasn't a bit dangerous - the Duke's response, or not knowing how to respond is really a big part of this. I remember the first few messages I got from you, wondering exactly what I should write back, so I can picture the looks on their faces with no problem. Of course, once you explained all these other personalities, I mean - friends (LOL) - then, I really got to enjoy the banter back and forth.

Great job - looking forward to more. Thanks for the dedication, I think?
Elenhin chapter 2 . 10/17/2006
I'm seing what ya mean here cousin, yer gonna scare some of the poor reader out of their minds, and you haven't hardly mentioned them Dukes and what they do yet...

this is freaking weird and typical of you, so I reckon I'll hang on.

Hugs, Cousin John
Elenhin chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Okay, well, chapter one and I am still hanging on, we'll see what happens I reckon.

Hugs, Cousin John
baseballfan44 chapter 2 . 10/17/2006
Um, wow. That's all.
America50 chapter 2 . 10/17/2006
lol very interesting.

I've said this once, I've said it a million times, you guys are nuts! LOL

update soon!
America50 chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
funny chapter cuzin, short and sweet

update soon!