Reviews for A Dagger's Cut RW
Remotecat25 chapter 17 . 4/16/2012
Great story. Aang being poison was a great idea! But my idea was him just being sick not dizzy, sick, and really REALLY emotional. :)
Alexis Night chapter 17 . 8/15/2011
That's amazing! Zuko stoll the stuffed animal!

Alright. Now for a little Zuko-taunting. Jesus, how stupid are you, Zuko! You should've just taken him when you had him rather than playing with freaky poison!
Alexis Night chapter 15 . 8/15/2011
Poor Aang! They're as bad as Zuko!
Alexis Night chapter 12 . 8/15/2011
Sokka, what the hell is wrong with you? :(
Alexis Night chapter 9 . 8/15/2011
Momo is awesome!
Alexis Night chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
"Yeah, you'd better believe it!" said Prince Zuko giving an evil smile.

Naruto's long lost brother.
Alexis Night chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
Poor gramatically correct solduier.
Summer Sweetheart chapter 17 . 6/16/2007
I don't remember whether or not I already reviewed this sory, but if I did, then I'm doing it again! :) Anyway, this was funny, fluffy, and a little bit of drama. In other words, this rocked!
Tomboy 601 chapter 17 . 11/8/2006
Zuko's fear of mimes is very funny. But now it's over and I'm sad. You did a WONDERFUL job on this fanfic. I'm going to miss

this... I'll for your next one!
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz123 chapter 14 . 11/8/2006
haha i love that saying...my favorite word starts with f and ends with uck..haha
KrystalFruit22 chapter 17 . 11/8/2006
Lol! Zuko in therapy! Congradulations on finnishing this! It was a really good story and I loved it! Can't wait for your next one!
KrystalFruit22 chapter 16 . 11/8/2006
Yey! Thanks for updating so soon!
SilvrImage chapter 14 . 11/7/2006
lol i cant wait for that tharapy for zuko hahaa
KrystalFruit22 chapter 14 . 11/7/2006
Poor Aang, I hope his whole emotional mess clears up soon! Please, please, please, update before friday! I'm not going to be home from friday night till sunday afternoon!
Tomboy 601 chapter 14 . 11/6/2006
Zuko in therepy? I've never thought about it, but Zuko's whole

FAMILY, minus Ursa, needs therepy. Sozin,Azulon,Ozai,Azula

and of course Zuko. Iroh doesn't count either. I think Jet

wiped out in Lake Lougai. I'm a HUGE fan of Kataang. Taang

doesn't bother me much. Tykka and Maiko are nice. It's Zutara that really gets to me. Were's the proof that Zuko and Katara even like each other, let alone love. I'll give you three guesses to why I chose this fanfic. This fanfic is probably one of the best I've ever read! Kataang, OOC, Everything I love. Great story and update soon!