Reviews for Blue And Nerdy
RainGirl9 chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
This is hilarious! I consider Squidward to be closer to green than blue, but that's debateable. Great work with this! :)
Deep Forest Green chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Nice. This is a perfect song for Squidward and I could really hear the lyrics in my head. But isn't he more gray than blue?
almost anonymous98 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
it's parody of ridin' dirty by chamillionaire...not white n nerdy
pinkperson chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Cute. nice job at picking the lyrics. I liked 'the only question i thought was hard is 'do i like beethoven or mozart'? :)
Listie The Scribe Maid chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Awesome! No... AwesomXe! When I was trin' to sing this it was NEIYH but when I actually tried in my mind, it worked great. Loved White & Nerdy, and I love this. Good work; TG Gold.
Kartoonfanatic chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Pretty good. Execept for the Nerdy part, this song actually goes aong with Squidward very well. You could have changed "Nerdy" to something else that relates to Squidward but still rhymes, like...

Well, maybe that's the reason you didn't change it. XD Still, it cool. I'm suprized I never thought of a "parody parody", like it was said by someone else, lik this before.
Vanessa Osbourne chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
OMG! THAT WAS OCTUPALY (eight times) AWESOME! OMG! THIS WAS JUST SMART. THIS IS WHAT I CALL PURE COMEDY. BRAVISSIMO!
Hgmuffin-stuff chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
This was funny. And I could actually relate to just about everything in it. Maybe I am a little much like Squidward for my own good.
Kankuro Maru chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Yay Squidy! ) Not a bad parody,but I can't picture Squidward actually singing this.
Writer's Blah chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Meh, it was okay. I've heard the song before and I think that you copied too much off of the real song. You should've put in more original stuff. I'm not saying it was bad. It was just...okay.
mrs tom felton chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Haha *wiping tears* thats hilarious u should totally do a youtube thing lol love it love it
Cayla chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
That was great! Very creative, I never would have thought of all that. Love it,love it,love it! Don't stop writing,you denfintely have talent.:)
Paige Roberts chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
This was really cute...except Squidward's not nessecarily a nerd, he's just...eccentric. Yeah, that's it.
Outsidersluver1992 chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
me like me rele like! 10/10 for complete tightness!

*adds 2 faves and sends link 2 friends
ShamenKing chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
LOL, I love that song... Nice one.