Reviews for Demon
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
I like this. I like this so much.
Alencae chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
exactly people can't seem to understand kyuubi is evil as simple as that he loves killing and is a demon. He didn't become one by doing good deeds. loved your point getting sick fanfics with kindhearted kyuubi.
shadow chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
so true bout the genjutsu and orochimaru
Ppsh chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Apparantly Uchiha Madara used his Mangekyou Sharingan to control the Kyuubi... but honestly, I agree with your point; it's ridiculous. Far as I know the Sharingan is something that comes from the Kyuubis power, it's totally ridiculous to think that it could then control the source of that power.

Sharingan is one giant plot-no-jutsu that makes no sense. The further in the story you get the more ridiculous it becomes.
anemix chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
This reason for Kyuubi's attack seems to coincide the best with canon, since Kyuubi's so hateful and uncaring.

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
X59 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Perfect
asdfkwoei chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
That kool, I love the demonic Kyuubi. I agree with you in that Kyuubi cant be forced to do anything with a genjutsu, though in the manga Kyuubi's attack was caused by Uchiha madara, who is much more powerful than Orochi.

LONG LIVE EVIL KYUUBI!
FirexJump chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Dude... Seriously... Agreed
freakyanimegal chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Yeah, I doubt snake-boy could do much to Kuubi, if anyone can. Seriously...Kyuubi's a demon,so that's just what he is A DEMON. Doi. Nicely done.
Desfrei chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
I love it. To many times i have come across stories where the Kyuubi is neutral, kind hearted, and sometimes a kind spirit. The writers explain him as being drawn into killing by maddness of his great power or some ninja or country trying to kill him or have killed his kits. I thank you for writing the way Kyuubi is and should stay in stories. This is the same as my beleifs that he kills for the pleasure of proving he is the strongest and doesnt care for humans thoughts or ideals. He is there like a natural disaster like the anime and manga proclaimed, showing no remorse, I mean can you really blame him he is like a hurricane or an earthquake, or tornado, he is there to destroy like any disaster.
Doctor Yami chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
good story. a little sober though. and that note at the end? u have an excellent point.
Tsurai Shi chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
You bring up a entirely valid point of view. This story will certainly be remembered!

-Megan
DeathNoteMaker chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
This is hilarious!
Sibilant Whisper chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
I like Kyuubi either way. Nice spin on this, always refreshing. Great job.
jhvh777 chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Amen. this is a great fic. demons need no reason to do things. they're inately evil