Reviews for Angie's Wonderful Life
Brianna Fogg chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
Awesomeness
Rugratsiscool684 chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
I loved it a lot and you should more It's My Wonderful Life with all of the Rugrats/All Grown Up characters.
EinIII chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
Great story.
Marsetta chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
hey I was just going to say how much i love your stories and that you had me in tear for most of this one
Peachy-Author chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
This story was very interesting! I wish this was an episode of the show.
The Eds Rock chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
This story was very heartwarming. Chapter 3 almost made me cry. Great story!
TheKid'sKid chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
Wow. This was good. The wolf scene brought a tear to my eye. I remember fearing for those babies the first time I saw that movie. I just knew in a real-life situation what you wrote would've most likely happened. I'm glad you didn't make it too graphic, and instead focused on the characters' reactions instead. And by the way, just wanted to say I adore the Angelica/Chuckie moment at the end. You should seriously make a series about how Angelica tries to turn things around and be a bit nicer (failing sometimes of course) And Chuckie's new-found liking of her 3
TsunamiTides chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
Wow! Great story. Its amazing how different the world would be if there was no Angelica.
kirbyfan64 chapter 4 . 12/12/2010
"I'm letting them here" Funny stuff! I know you're not trying to make it be funny it's just the bad grammer made me crack up. I'm not saying you have bad grammer, I'm saying Angelica does. But how come you never said what happened to Grandpa? I can't even guess why he didn't marry Lou Lou. Did I just miss that part?
kirbyfan64 chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
Wow! I can't believe how much the world changed without Angelica. She's a much more important character then I thought. Yes I know she's an important one but I didn't think she was this important. You're really smart.

Do as you told me to do.
kirbyfan64 chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
What a weird and confusing 2nd chapter. But the story is still awesome.
kirbyfan64 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
This story/fanfic/fic is AWESOME! You're very good at making it seem like an actual Rugrats episode. I never would've thought to have Angelica think up that devious of a plan.

Do as you told me to do.
One Fine Wire chapter 4 . 3/26/2010
This is actually a very thought-provoking story, in which you've brought up a really interesting concept: The fact that those who (Seemingly) make our lives miserable actually make it the very best it could be, and they help us to know who we are and to be better people. You've done a great job with incorporating that fact into Angelica and showing her softer side. I never found Angelica downright evil - she's just a typical three-year-old: Selfish to a fault, spoiled (Though that's the fault of her parents), and knows how to milk tantrums for what they're worth... perhaps she changed once she turned four; many parents call the epoch where their children are between the ages of four and nine the "Bliss stage," but who knows with Angelica?

Anyway, this was great. I do like the parallels to "It's a Wonderful Life," and how you showed that even though Angelica did all she could to make the babies miserable, how much she really helps them out and influences those around her for good. Again, you do a great job with bringing in that concept of those who seem to make our lives miserable, actually make it better.

I'll tell you, when I read about Chuckie, my heart just fell to the floor, and that's not because he's my favorite. It was so sad! I felt so bad for Chaz - poor guy, losing his wife, and then his son in just the span of two years (I think it was... Chuckie's mom passed away during his infancy I think)... that would send anyone over the edge. Very sad, but very fitting, how you implied that he ended up spending time in a mental institution before he moved away - I wouldn't blame him for that, either. I wouldn't want to live around the people who were supposed to be watching my kid, but then let him wander off. Sad stuff.

But, everything worked out in the end, and I liked that Angelica redeemed herself. Also, nice little play on Chuckie/Angelica. I think it's plausible that the two would have a future together.

Good work! :)
Dark-Goth101 chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
The wolf part was sad, but this was really sweet to, good job.
cornishpixie330 chapter 4 . 12/29/2008
the scene with the wolf almost made my heart stop! dun dun dun, drama drama drama. and i almost teared up...almost...
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »