Reviews for Angie's Wonderful Life
Sovietlolliepop chapter 4 . 5/4
Wow, that was a very good story. Some of the scenes actually made me almost get teary eyed especially the one with the wolf. Also, I thought the ending was very touching. Once again, very good.
Nairobi-Harper chapter 4 . 11/25/2014
I loved this story! I can already guess that Angie will be mean in the next one, though (sorry, Angie, you're that predictable). You clearly hinted a bit of AngiexChuck in this fic, a pairing that I appreciate.

Your friend/favofr,

Nairobi-Harper
TCKing12 chapter 4 . 9/6/2014
Nice job!
celrock chapter 4 . 7/15/2014
Hey,
Loved that parody of the episode of Rugrats, "Chuckie's wonderful Life!" I couldn't have thought up a more clever way to put that with Angelica as the star of the story myself. Keep up the great writing, I'll have to check out more of your stuff!
Muchacho1994 chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
Awesomeness
Rugratsiscool684 chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
I loved it a lot and you should more It's My Wonderful Life with all of the Rugrats/All Grown Up characters.
EinIII chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
Great story.
Marsetta chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
hey I was just going to say how much i love your stories and that you had me in tear for most of this one
Peachy-Author chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
This story was very interesting! I wish this was an episode of the show.
The Eds Rock chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
This story was very heartwarming. Chapter 3 almost made me cry. Great story!
TheKid'sKid chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
Wow. This was good. The wolf scene brought a tear to my eye. I remember fearing for those babies the first time I saw that movie. I just knew in a real-life situation what you wrote would've most likely happened. I'm glad you didn't make it too graphic, and instead focused on the characters' reactions instead. And by the way, just wanted to say I adore the Angelica/Chuckie moment at the end. You should seriously make a series about how Angelica tries to turn things around and be a bit nicer (failing sometimes of course) And Chuckie's new-found liking of her 3
Into-Your-Gravity chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
Wow! Great story. Its amazing how different the world would be if there was no Angelica.
kirbyfan64 chapter 4 . 12/12/2010
"I'm letting them here" Funny stuff! I know you're not trying to make it be funny it's just the bad grammer made me crack up. I'm not saying you have bad grammer, I'm saying Angelica does. But how come you never said what happened to Grandpa? I can't even guess why he didn't marry Lou Lou. Did I just miss that part?
kirbyfan64 chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
Wow! I can't believe how much the world changed without Angelica. She's a much more important character then I thought. Yes I know she's an important one but I didn't think she was this important. You're really smart.

Do as you told me to do.
kirbyfan64 chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
What a weird and confusing 2nd chapter. But the story is still awesome.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »