Reviews for Angie's Wonderful Life
CrazyVideos50 chapter 4 . 7/25
Amazing yet kinda sad. Love the way you wrote it and the way you written Chuckie and Angelica's relationship at the end! Gob, I kinda expected somwthing like that to happen to poor ol' Chuck, but that really got to me. Also, thank you for adding Coco into the story. I mean afterall, she was the reason Chaz met Kira (?). Hope to see more Rugrats fanfics from you in the future. Especially CA's. Again, incredible story! (Makes me wanna watch that episode now... You know what, that's definitely what I was gonna do! Lol)
Kind Uncle Abram chapter 4 . 5/30
That would be really really great episode! Wow, I liked that fanfic so much, it was sooo great that I think I even fell in love with author of that story because he wrote really wonderful story about my favorite character from Rugrats. I always knew life without Angelica would be bad for them all, thank you for the great story!
Sovietlollipop chapter 4 . 5/4
Wow, that was a very good story. Some of the scenes actually made me almost get teary eyed especially the one with the wolf. Also, I thought the ending was very touching. Once again, very good.
Nairobi-Harper chapter 4 . 11/25/2014
I loved this story! I can already guess that Angie will be mean in the next one, though (sorry, Angie, you're that predictable). You clearly hinted a bit of AngiexChuck in this fic, a pairing that I appreciate.

Your friend/favofr,

celrock chapter 4 . 7/15/2014
Loved that parody of the episode of Rugrats, "Chuckie's wonderful Life!" I couldn't have thought up a more clever way to put that with Angelica as the star of the story myself. Keep up the great writing, I'll have to check out more of your stuff!
Muchacho1994 chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
Rugratsiscool684 chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
I loved it a lot and you should more It's My Wonderful Life with all of the Rugrats/All Grown Up characters.
EinIII chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
Great story.
Marsetta chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
hey I was just going to say how much i love your stories and that you had me in tear for most of this one
Peachy-Author chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
This story was very interesting! I wish this was an episode of the show.
The Eds Rock chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
This story was very heartwarming. Chapter 3 almost made me cry. Great story!
TheKid'sKid chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
Wow. This was good. The wolf scene brought a tear to my eye. I remember fearing for those babies the first time I saw that movie. I just knew in a real-life situation what you wrote would've most likely happened. I'm glad you didn't make it too graphic, and instead focused on the characters' reactions instead. And by the way, just wanted to say I adore the Angelica/Chuckie moment at the end. You should seriously make a series about how Angelica tries to turn things around and be a bit nicer (failing sometimes of course) And Chuckie's new-found liking of her 3
Into-Your-Gravity chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
Wow! Great story. Its amazing how different the world would be if there was no Angelica.
kirbyfan64 chapter 4 . 12/12/2010
"I'm letting them here" Funny stuff! I know you're not trying to make it be funny it's just the bad grammer made me crack up. I'm not saying you have bad grammer, I'm saying Angelica does. But how come you never said what happened to Grandpa? I can't even guess why he didn't marry Lou Lou. Did I just miss that part?