Reviews for Lighting the Fire
Gamma Cavy chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
the teaman was named Pao
Flutter Flight chapter 20 . 6/6/2009
This is a really great story. I hope you find time to update this!
Used Words chapter 20 . 8/25/2008
I read all of the story up to the point you left off, and have really enjoyed reading it. It's well written and interesting, providing some entertainment for my usually boring morning. The only issue I have is that the last time you updated was more than a year ago, and that I am greedy enough to ask for more, that is, if you even write any more.

Thanks for the lovely story anyway, and hopes to a new chapter.
Aya-Shoru chapter 20 . 1/15/2008
oh this is good, when is the next chapter coming?
RueBroadway chapter 20 . 10/30/2007
Very good! I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
creepingshadow chapter 20 . 9/2/2007
This is a really good story I hope you update sooner also you could make the chapters longer reply at
Silver J chapter 20 . 4/22/2007
update soon
CubanSandwich chapter 20 . 4/3/2007
Aww, this chapter made me sad, but also happy. Poor Lin, although she has such an awesome friend. *pets Ulrich* Great job on the chapter. I liked catching up with Ulrich and the old teashop; funny about Ulrich's bordeom, but sad at Lin's moment and the slow progress of the old teashop. Ooh! And I'm excited about knowing who Jin-Ho was! Update soon!
Child of the Mind chapter 20 . 3/7/2007
I love how well you write this. It's easy for me to become immersed in the story. See, I'm very imaginitive and stories like this reach me to the deepest part, allowing me to live in the story. Just one thing, "His uncle suddenly came up behind them and softly asked, 'You can take your break now, if you want.'" I think you should replace "asked" with something like "suggested." Other than that, it's all good. Jin reminds me of my best friend. I love her. I like how she's characterized.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 20 . 3/5/2007
Great chapters. *glare* U really would tell me? *glare* Your good. :) But I will find out! Someday...

Can't wait for Lin and Ulrich visit Lee(Zuko)!

And when the found out is REAL idieity and being a fire bender.

Update!
Raz chapter 19 . 3/1/2007
Nice story so far, your blue spirit exerpts remind me of R A Salvator when he writes the hunter for Drizzt. The only flaw i found in the story was you said he drew his broad swords from thier sheaths, plural, the broad swords lay together and fit into one sheath. Keep up the good work.
fourfourfourfour chapter 19 . 2/23/2007
wowee! luv this hope that there are more chapters coming soon!
CubanSandwich chapter 18 . 2/16/2007
E! I love this chapter! I especially love the "split-personality" between Zuko and the Blue Spirit in this chapter. That's great thinking! I also just love the description of the "two demons" and the fight scene makes everything better! The ending was really good too, just becuase everything pieced back together. _ Oh, and *steals her Ulrich plushie back* :3
Bunneh19 chapter 18 . 2/10/2007
i like how you've transformed the blue spirit into an actual demon. never thought of it like that.

well, i'm eager to read more! keep it coming!
Bunneh19 chapter 17 . 2/10/2007
that first part is really cool! i like it.

so far, so getting better!