Reviews for Words I Couldn't Say
T2 Angel chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Whoa. For a fic so short, this is awesome! On a hunch, I decided to read some of your older stuff and it seems I made the right decision doing that. I should've known I was going to be spending a lot of time on your stories. Again, awesome job!
RyokoMist chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
AWESOME! I love this! This was well done. I really could feel and hear Max saying that. Great one-shot; shame it leaves me begging for more! _
Evilevergreen chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Hooked Up was my favorite Max episode. You did a great job portraying the feelings she could have been going through. Great job. D
Maria chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
I can't put words to how beautiful this was. My chest hurts just thinking about, as if I could feel Max's pain. Wonderful, beautiful job!
BlueberryOcean chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Painfully Beautiful.
Silverquickstar chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Wow..this was good. It was excellent becaused you mentioned...KRISPY KREME! lol!
SilentBat18 chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
WOW! that was really...good... really, it was. I'm not really a fan of Max/Terry thing, but that's just me. Otherwise i thought this was really well written. Good job ;)

SB18
Poisoned Existence chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
I give this two thumbs up. I for one am a huge Terry/Max fan, and I think that you captured how things really were between Terry and Max.