Reviews for Legacy
Gabby Byella chapter 16 . 2/12/2014
I liked this chapter fic worshiping this perfect looking forward to this next chapter for more very interesting chapter that's coming perfect'm loving the perfect fic fic adoranndo to wait for more of this fic
Gabby Byella chapter 17 . 2/12/2014
I liked this chapter fic worshiping this perfect looking forward to this next chapter very interesting
Regin chapter 17 . 2/13/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
FiOnAFiO chapter 17 . 4/2/2011
please dont abandon this story!
NoirChick chapter 17 . 11/1/2010
I've just read this story all the way through and have thoroughly enjoyed it, I think it's very inventive and finally some HG/LM smut ;)

I do hope you will finish it, it would be a shame not to continue now!
Kamarati chapter 17 . 12/15/2009
Good job with this chapter, good transition...Update soon please!
firequaker chapter 17 . 9/22/2009
ohh please continue when I first started this (which was about oh today!) I couldnt stop reading it! your going great! Plus I really want to know who Hermione was so objective about that she has to find!

Please update soon!
pstibbons chapter 17 . 5/30/2009
So - has this been abandoned? It's rather good.
pstibbons chapter 10 . 5/30/2009
best lines:

“Damn Voldemort! He better return Lucius in one piece or so help me I will kick his arse to hell! Lucius is mine to make suffer, and I will not stand for that snake’s interference!” She muttered darkly.

Her beautiful face was marred by painful looking pus-filled boils, which he knew was thanks to the devious mind of Hermione Granger
pstibbons chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
Oh! That was fun!
pstibbons chapter 6 . 5/30/2009
This is a really, really good fic!
pstibbons chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
Enjoying the Molly bashing...
earthlight chapter 17 . 5/8/2009
Definitely still here! Don't stop; this is a gripping story.
Sam chapter 17 . 12/29/2008
Wow. Please please continue? It's amazing!
dathena chapter 17 . 10/31/2008
This is one of the best ff I've ever read. I traced it from aff to ge and hit the mother lode (17 chpts.) at PLEASE update soon:)

P.S. I've read hundreds of ff and this is the first I've ever responded to IWHA!