Reviews for Ask Calus
Sterenig chapter 11 . 2/1/2008
I just love the undercover courting Severus. He is really cute !
Currently Defunct chapter 11 . 12/27/2007
cal·lous /ˈkæləs/

Pronunciation[kal-uhs] –adjective

1. made hard; hardened.

2. insensitive; indifferent; unsympathetic

So it has double meaning. I love that. Makes me feel smart.

Even for somebody who's not a HG/SS shipper, this was really cute, hysterically funny. Plus, we both write with a similar story (or so I think, anyway) which just made it . . . um . . . funner.
spikesbitch chapter 11 . 11/7/2007
What a fun story, i loved it. the semi naked snape was how i had always imagined him, sexy daring and a little dangerous.
Mother of Tears chapter 11 . 9/28/2007
I just found this story and I LOVED it! You really had me chuckling, and After the day I had at work, that was a good thing.

This piece was a bit OOC but it worked very well. I loved the idea of Snape as an advice columnist! The advice he gave was pure Snape and pure fun.

You might want to check out my humor OOC story if you have the time. Imagine Snape being forced to coach cheerleading as a punishment for rude antisocial behavior and learning to like it... "Bring it on Hogwarts!"
thebattydragon chapter 11 . 9/28/2007
Ah,that was be-o-tiful! Seeing our beloved Potions Snark as a cheeky git for a change was quite amusing and uplifting. And who would have thunk McGonnagall jumped to conclusions?

I had so much fun reading, that I couldn't stop for reviewing, which is why I'm doing it in the last chapter.

Is the companion you mentioned in the AN already up?
Jacleni chapter 11 . 9/1/2007
Even if this was posted over a year ago, it was AWESOME.

I am putting it in mt C2 of well written harry potter fanfiction :D
hey-meredith chapter 8 . 6/22/2007
Can I just say I loved your fic. It brilliant. And my I just say you can write your characters anyway you want. I love the way you've written Snape and Hermione. And Hermione's inner monologue, priceless! I'm just sorry I didn't find this little gem sooner.
LoveSnape chapter 11 . 6/7/2007
Let me start by just saying thanks! I'm so glad this contribution to the SSHG fandom has not gone unnoticed. I loved your voice throughout the whole fic. There were moments when I literally laughed out loud. The sense of character you gave Hermione was so fabulous and fun to read! There was never a moment in the fic when I was bored. x) I will say there were moments when the tense was wavering, but I suppose that's not your job to fix, right? But still, if I could go through and pick out all the quotes I found fabulous, I'd be here for a long while lol. *hugs*

Lovely job, and I know I'd love to see a sequel ;D
Grotesque chapter 10 . 5/29/2007
I'm an idiot.

I just found the sequel to this. YAY! (This means I won't have to spam up your reviews.)

I still think you deserve more reviews,though. This is a really great fic. :)

Grotesque chapter 11 . 5/29/2007
AHH! I'M GOING CRAZY!

i love it i love it i love it!

Please post the sequel. Or else i'll spam up your reviews D

((Cackle Cackle))

Grotesque chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
This is great. I've only read this chapter and I'm already sure I want to add it to my favorites.

If i still like it by the next chapter , I'll review that too.

pstibbons chapter 11 . 5/18/2007
callus is what you get from working too hard.

callous describes an unfeeling person.

Nice fic :) I C2ed it.
pstibbons chapter 6 . 5/18/2007
Lol - who's seducing who? :)
Guest chapter 11 . 5/14/2007
Awesome story! Been reading 'Mediator' much? Really good - and the poetry wasn't that bad either! Please write more
Bookworm.Annie chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Hey im just adding this fic to my story alert.
90 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »