Reviews for Ask Calus
Lithium Choker chapter 11 . 5/5/2007
Sigh. A satisfying piece of work, truly.
Lithium Choker chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
Hah! Snape is Foamy the Squirrel! Priceless!
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 11 . 4/26/2007
Fantastic story and I expected and loved the ending.
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 8 . 4/26/2007
Funniest thing I've read in a while. You have a real talent.
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 7 . 4/26/2007
I so want to be in Alan Rickman's bed. Excellent story so far.
Maddie50 chapter 11 . 3/27/2007
I loved the story.
eli chapter 11 . 3/23/2007
omfg, that's one of the funniest fanfics i've read in a long time. truly beautiful. last chapter seemed like you were trying too hard, but i still wanted more. stayed up till 4:30 AM to finish it. and now, i'm off to see if you've written anything else.
sleepybluocean chapter 11 . 3/16/2007
I enjoyed your story so much that I read it up to 5 a.m. Actually I was reading your newest one and liked it so much that went to search what else have you written and decided to give this one a shot,I saw it before but couldn't picture Snape as Abby, but I am glad I read it, loved his Lewis Black sort of advice,especially on the government and Hermione's Ellen style after thought explanation and you couldn't resist using the friend next door her name,could you! Needless to say those two are my favorite too.I don't know how many time I chuckled,"Hermione didn't have a clue,did she!"It really was a fun .
Ekiushi chapter 11 . 3/12/2007
Oh! You were right. I would like this one. I adored it.
Nutters4Potter chapter 11 . 3/7/2007
This was so good! I laughed so hard I could hardly breathe! Thanks for the writing!
Lizzie chapter 11 . 3/4/2007
I am IN LOVE with your story! I love Hermione's little witty comments in the narrative, and I love Snape's snarkalicious ways, and I just love everything! You are my HERO!
Megan chapter 11 . 2/25/2007
Wonderful! Absolutely adorable! I'm SO glad I read this. Is there a sequel?

-Mego
Olethros chapter 11 . 2/15/2007
Okay, so Calus' identity was rather obvious, but the role of Lola was quite clever! A thoroughly entertaining story that I'm happy to have found.
The Almighty Cheez It chapter 11 . 2/12/2007
Haha .. ha.

I knew the whole time Snape was Calus. Seriously.

Yenno .. I rarely ever literally laugh out loud when I read a fanfiction, because honestly, it looks quite stupid .. but I found myself doing that countless times throughout this story.

It was one of the most hilarious things I've read in a really long time.

I loved it.

You're my hero.
Moyra chapter 11 . 2/3/2007
That was one of the funniest stories I read in the last months. Absolutely hilarious and entertaining, how Hermione acted here, how blind she was for all the abvious hints of Severus fancing her. How you made her seduce Caleb with the help of a book, and tell the tale to Severus afterwards - hi, hi, hi. The night with the two others, the morning after with Minerva intruding on them - fantasticly amusing. Thanks for the wonderful time you gave me with this.
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »