Reviews for Ask Calus
Moyra chapter 11 . 2/3/2007
That was one of the funniest stories I read in the last months. Absolutely hilarious and entertaining, how Hermione acted here, how blind she was for all the abvious hints of Severus fancing her. How you made her seduce Caleb with the help of a book, and tell the tale to Severus afterwards - hi, hi, hi. The night with the two others, the morning after with Minerva intruding on them - fantasticly amusing. Thanks for the wonderful time you gave me with this.
Silent Falcon chapter 11 . 1/31/2007
Wow. We'll talk more later...
Dixie50 chapter 11 . 1/18/2007
very enjoyable and witty story. Please keep writing.
Khyharah chapter 11 . 12/27/2006
totally awesome! i love this! kinda cute and quirky! and who in their right mind can resist cheesecake? great job!
Chrl268 chapter 11 . 12/23/2006
oh, ha, that was good, your an excellent writer! yeah, go you!
Malaika Wood chapter 11 . 12/4/2006
This was absolutely magical... I loved every second of it... it was a perfect satirical take on the whole cliche of journalistic world with a wonderful tie in with Hermione and Snape *applauds*
lipasnape chapter 11 . 12/4/2006
Original and entertaining. Of course, if Hermione were as stupid as this, I can't imagine Severus wanting anything to do with her.
evil-mastermind666 chapter 7 . 12/3/2006
Aw, jeez, she's pretty effing clueless, eh?
bundles-'o-joy chapter 11 . 11/27/2006
dear me, i seem to have just read the PERFECT FANFIC.

this is totally spectacular! i loved every single line. props, props, props, m'dear, hilarious, touching and TOTALLY sweet. what a charming experience! i commend you. (commends you)normally, hermione/snape is weird, but this is spot-on adorable. great job!
Calliope - Muse of epic poetry chapter 11 . 11/26/2006
Hi,

I just wanted to tell you what a wonderful story you've written. I can't decide whether or not Snape is in character and that's amazing. Anyway, "ask Calus" was extremly fun to read - I laughed out loud several times. I'm going to go stright to "Confessions of an Agony aount". Thanks for lovely story - it's going to my favourites.

Love,

Calliope
wickedsugarrush chapter 11 . 11/18/2006
Ah! I loved it. It was sweet.

Very original by the way. Very well done too. I loved how you portrayed each of the characters. Cute.

As a matter of fact, I /would/ like you to do a "Mr. Darcys" point of veiw. (They have that out in the stores by the way, I havn't been able to read much of it though.)

May the Muses be with you!

(p.s. clever middle name)
madscott chapter 11 . 11/11/2006
absolutely brilliant! I do hope you write a companion
Aurora River Williams chapter 11 . 11/9/2006
loved it.
Aurora River Williams chapter 4 . 11/9/2006
so far i think its really funny and cute.
Fangs of Fire chapter 4 . 10/30/2006
Umm... you say Snape's a Cancer. He's actually whatever the 9th of January is... because that's his birthday. My cat's a Cancer, but she was born in July, so... yeah.
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »