Reviews for Ask Calus
Silent Falcon chapter 11 . 1/31/2007
Wow. We'll talk more later...
Dixie50 chapter 11 . 1/18/2007
very enjoyable and witty story. Please keep writing.
Khyharah chapter 11 . 12/27/2006
totally awesome! i love this! kinda cute and quirky! and who in their right mind can resist cheesecake? great job!
Chrl268 chapter 11 . 12/23/2006
oh, ha, that was good, your an excellent writer! yeah, go you!
Malaika Wood chapter 11 . 12/4/2006
This was absolutely magical... I loved every second of it... it was a perfect satirical take on the whole cliche of journalistic world with a wonderful tie in with Hermione and Snape *applauds*
lipasnape chapter 11 . 12/4/2006
Original and entertaining. Of course, if Hermione were as stupid as this, I can't imagine Severus wanting anything to do with her.
evil-mastermind666 chapter 7 . 12/3/2006
Aw, jeez, she's pretty effing clueless, eh?
bundles-'o-joy chapter 11 . 11/27/2006
dear me, i seem to have just read the PERFECT FANFIC.

this is totally spectacular! i loved every single line. props, props, props, m'dear, hilarious, touching and TOTALLY sweet. what a charming experience! i commend you. (commends you)normally, hermione/snape is weird, but this is spot-on adorable. great job!
Calliope - Muse of epic poetry chapter 11 . 11/26/2006
Hi,

I just wanted to tell you what a wonderful story you've written. I can't decide whether or not Snape is in character and that's amazing. Anyway, "ask Calus" was extremly fun to read - I laughed out loud several times. I'm going to go stright to "Confessions of an Agony aount". Thanks for lovely story - it's going to my favourites.

Love,

Calliope
wickedsugarrush chapter 11 . 11/18/2006
Ah! I loved it. It was sweet.

Very original by the way. Very well done too. I loved how you portrayed each of the characters. Cute.

As a matter of fact, I /would/ like you to do a "Mr. Darcys" point of veiw. (They have that out in the stores by the way, I havn't been able to read much of it though.)

May the Muses be with you!

(p.s. clever middle name)
madscott chapter 11 . 11/11/2006
absolutely brilliant! I do hope you write a companion
Aurora River Williams chapter 11 . 11/9/2006
loved it.
Aurora River Williams chapter 4 . 11/9/2006
so far i think its really funny and cute.
Fangs of Fire chapter 4 . 10/30/2006
Umm... you say Snape's a Cancer. He's actually whatever the 9th of January is... because that's his birthday. My cat's a Cancer, but she was born in July, so... yeah.
DemonicLime chapter 4 . 10/28/2006
Does the name "Calus" come from the Romanian folk dance Căluş?
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »