Reviews for Ask Calus
duj chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
Could do without the swearing (This is a T-rated story and ffnet allows only limited swearing in that rating) but good start anyway. Calus (He is callous, too, very callous, LOL) may be mean but he's got a point. No one's forcing these dimwits to write to him and they must know what sort of response they're likely to get, so why should he temper it?.
notwritten chapter 11 . 10/17/2006
Excellent story. funny

cool

Please write more
Kyer chapter 11 . 10/17/2006
Ah...I thought 'Calus' was callous as in heartless (Snarky Snape) rather than a skin protection. So you did fool me there.

But why go public? All they had to do was obliviate the busybodies.
Kyer chapter 10 . 10/17/2006
Uh...Dear Calus...If a memory is taken from one's mind, how exactly would that memory contain 'footage' of a private conversation that took place while you were in a seperate and confined room (restroom)?
Kyer chapter 9 . 10/17/2006
Dear Calus,

Why would a witch of exemplary knowledge suffer foot damage rather than simply transfigure her uncomfortable shoes into something more fitting to the shape of her foot? Also, why would such witch fail to see clues that are staring her in the face? And lastly, dear Calus, why, oh why, do you not (if you are so keen on keeping your identity secret) put some wards or at least a decent lock on your office door so that all curious and sundry cannot just wander in and discover your identity while you are at lunch or taking a leak at the loo? Are you an imbecile?
amorreal chapter 11 . 10/17/2006
okay,

i must say that this fic. was frankly rather amusing. it amde me laugh at the thought of her embarrassments and smile at his teasing of her. it was really cute. also i like how you ended it a lot, the whole adding the seduction thing was a great way to end.

kudos on a job well done.

toodles,

amorreal
PassingTime chapter 11 . 10/17/2006
Awsome, really fantastic and funny.

I really enjoyed reading this story. Its excelent! It's a refreshing change from what I normally read. (ie everythings either based (and around) in hogwarts or... yeah... hogwarts.)

It isnt as long as most stories but that doesnt matter cause its brill _ and dont let anyone else tell you other wise.

really didnt expect the lola part. very well played.
PiperPaigePhoebe01 chapter 11 . 10/17/2006
I love it, and I would absolutely adore a companion story to this in Snape's point of view. It would definitely be interesting.
aradonai chapter 11 . 10/17/2006
haha, words cannot describe how wonderful this story is. It has romance, humor, a bit of suspense... it's pretty much perfect. I love how you portrayed Snape. A lot of times, people make him so out of character it's disgusting. And your plot was perfectly planned out. It wasn't rushed or too drawn out. The humor was great and I just have to say, Great Job!

~Shadow00
DemonicLime chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
OMG! This sounds exactly like an advice column I read called Ask Peeves! Peeves insults exactly like this and even gets similar questions. Is that what you're basing it off of? If you've never heard of it the site is or If you enjoy writing this fic, you'll love Ask Peeves!
PassingTime chapter 6 . 10/17/2006
so I was wrong.

haha poor Hermione. This reminds me of a film... Something with Jennifer Anderson in it... *shrugs* for some reason.

another great chapter. Very enjoyable ot read.

Snapes really getting his knuts worth out of this isnt he?
PiperPaigePhoebe01 chapter 4 . 10/17/2006
Oh, I really like this so far. It seems fairly interesting, and I will definitely read more.
PassingTime chapter 5 . 10/17/2006
Haha for some reason Im thinking that Caleb is Snape - It probably isnt or he just found a guy to play along or its juts one big coincidence. But Snape making himself the guy that Hermiones talking to just now seems funny. He's going to be having buckets of laughs at her expence.

Is the Bibliomania a subtle insult? Because he knows how Hermione is? He's calling her mental?

Great chapter
PassingTime chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Er woops - logged onto a differant account there - told them to log off too *sighs* ah well

Meant to review on this account.

Lmao - I read just read the calus' responce and couldnt help laughing. hehe Great start to a story, really it is. The responces seemed to me to be exactly how 'one who had this persons personality' would realistacaly respond.(Lord, did that make sense? sorry)

Great start to your story - I want to read on. Havent read as story like this yet.

best wishes with your story and yourself.

~MONTY~

Yey!
radingsouls4u chapter 1 . 10/17/2006

best wishes with your story and yourself.

~Monty~