Reviews for Ed's Magic
annea101 chapter 7 . 2/4/2012
srsly? hes acting more then a bit oc. but thats neither here nor there im enjoying this anyways
EverlastingDreamer chapter 10 . 8/12/2008
haha! i just found your story (even though it's kind of old now) and i love it! please write more!
the-angels-have-the-phonebooth chapter 10 . 7/21/2008
wah, please update soon! it's getting really good... well it was good to start with but, i like the idea with solaris.
laughing on the inside chapter 10 . 5/8/2008
pretty awesome! plz update soon!
Songofsilence chapter 10 . 3/10/2008
please update soon:)

p.s. Solaris is so cute!
yumeniai chapter 10 . 12/9/2007
nice story! so cute...i luv solaris! please update!
Finnish and PROUD chapter 10 . 9/24/2007
When are you going to continue?
jess chapter 10 . 8/1/2007
OMG I WANT A SANDRAKE!

keep it up i realy want to see where this is leading

oh and how big does a sandrake get?

cuz you said it was dogsized in the mind scene thing -

just curious
MightiestHeroes chapter 10 . 7/5/2007
Please update!
To Destination chapter 10 . 6/11/2007
its so cute please update soon
VGparastar chapter 10 . 6/7/2007
Heh, I just read all 10 chapters. Not bad. You already know this but, ugh, Ed is completly OOC. He is stubbern. He hates showing weaknesses. He doesn't trust people that quickly. But Al and winry are IC (good, good). Harry and gang are IC as well. Be carefull. This looks like it's form the movie. Of course, all I'm worried about is you getting the curses wrong (I've seen this before) and Dumbledore being OOC (stupid director made him OOC in the movie).

On another note, SANDRAKE! SQUE! :)

I like Solaris. The interaction between her and Ed is funny. lol. I reread chapters 9 and 10 just for that. :) Please have more of that in the future.

And OMG, Ed and Twirereny (can't spell). I have a feeling somthing is going to happen. There's Snape as well. :D MUHAHAHAHA. ( I hope you know what I mean.)

Heh, over and out.
Fullmetal Fangrl chapter 9 . 4/5/2007
YAY! It's a girl, you listened to me!(maybe...)

Cool, a sandrake, that's awesomely cool!

-.-
hpgrl95 chapter 10 . 3/22/2007
hey!

that was an awsome chapter keep up the good work and love the name-solaris.

love hpgrl95
sycamoreleaf chapter 10 . 3/22/2007
Now that's original! Beutifull use of words! Must read the next one! I simply must!
Daeleniel Shadowphyre chapter 10 . 3/20/2007
snickers I'm getting a reputation around here as a history/obscure mythology geek. No worries, I can think of worse people to attribute my words to than Hermione. "Solaris" is a great name for Ed's Winged Sandrake; appropriately regal without unjustified arrogance. Ought to be interesting to see how others react to Ed's new familiar. Cheers!