Reviews for You Had Me At Hello
usa-chan chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Cute! I love this, thank you for writing it
danielpaul chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Wonderful story...the thought process that Naruto goes through here is so fun to read. Hinata's part at the end was sooo good too.
Pressing Point chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Naruto's such a dork! I love him! And Hinata was so, so AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW xD I loved this like I love all your other works! :D
RisingMist chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Nice work, if a little annoying! All those lines! You must have worked hard to compile such a list. LOL! I remember laughing at a bunch of them long ago!
Towards the sun chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
First thing first. Finally, got to review my fav story! This is so sweet, you didnt need saccharine anymore. And about the humour in this story... mm well, i need to take some medicine for my stomache (side effect from my roaring laughter)
Kataangforever2 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
awww...pure...innocent...fluff...aww...hos wonderful! i love this storyyyyy !
kiuibi123 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
lol nice~
animusic96 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Aww.. that is very cute, and pure beautiful :D

Great words, and lines.. hehe I am so loving this! ;)

Keep it up :D
Missmybcmiyuki chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
such a sweet story. who knew naruto could come up with all those lines. way to try to be romantic naruto w

love how hinata decided to end naruto's embarrassment with a kiss!
Vinh chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
BRILLIANT! BRILLIANT! i know some of these quotes and i enjoyed every moment reading this.
eryv chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Ah, it's something about the corny ones that always seem to work. :)

It was great! The only thing I would suggest is placing the first three sentences in one paragraph.
SioPao-chan chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
simply beautiful!
Rebakah chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Aw! how cute!
MONST3R chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
aws adorable :D
Zetnnik chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
That is just so sweet, charming and adorable. All that practicing and then stuttered when she was right there! Aw... so adorable, Naruto! :o)