Reviews for Hallie Potter: Secrets Revealed
GaaraRules29 chapter 6 . 6/20
Please update soon that's story is the best I have read so far of a fem/Harry, and its awesome please I can't wait to see how everyone will react to finding out she's a girl and what Snape going to do :D
Holly M chapter 6 . 5/2
MORE!
Dark Star Song chapter 6 . 1/29
I'd love it if you updated...
rhizz17 chapter 6 . 11/22/2015
update please
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
That was pretty weird... But I liked it;) My name is Hallie Potter by the way... No joke.
ceceao chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
You REALLY need to update.
draco7347 chapter 6 . 8/6/2015
cant wait for more chapters love this story
Drarryislife2468 chapter 6 . 6/7/2015
This is really great so far, I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/9/2015
This is so fricking amazing! You need to write more often, i finally caught up with real time!
sweetteatwo chapter 6 . 2/3/2015
Please with sugar and a cherry on top
Finish this fic. One of my all-time favorite
Harry is the Girl-Who-Lived stories.
crimson hearts chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
Ireally liked part one and was glad to see the second story up. Wish thete were more chapters. And i cant wait to see how draco will act toward hallie once he finds out.
girlwiththebluesword3 chapter 6 . 12/11/2014
Just keep writhing
Bad Ass Female Fighter chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
WHEN IN F*CKS NAME ARE YOU GONNA UPDATE!?
matthunt101 chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
Hello,
Just rediscovered this fic. I had forgotten how good it is. I hope that you'll eventually finish it because, I think the story has alot of potential. Anyways, all the best and good luck.
flairina chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
Dang, seems this went on hiatus just as it was getting good. Sad that you culdn't continue this, I get the feeling it would have been a very interesting adventure considering the way the variables have changed. Draco touching the diary and Snape learning/suspecting the truth would have been great things to see.

The good news is, I also see this was "in need of a beta" last year, which gives me far more hope than if this had gotten no attention since 2008. Best of luck getting this back up and running again at some point! I'll be waiting. :)