Reviews for My Name is Linear
NakigoeMizuKibun chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
Do one with Pepper!
dickhead chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
good good good i like the journal idea but i can tell that its old cuz evo:2 came out a long time ago and ive it several times Rating:A
Hysteric Polaris chapter 1 . 1/2/2003
I just got into the Evolution series with Evolution Worlds. I feel so guilty for being such a die hard Nintendo fan! If I wasn't, I probably would've discoved Linear and Co. so much sooner!

But anyway, I love this! There's really no other way to say it. ;;
Sadistic Demon chapter 1 . 3/17/2001
My bro played both Evolution- World of Sacred Device, and the Far off Promise-Evolution 2.
MangaGirl chapter 1 . 12/16/2000
I really loved it! Did you play Evolution? That's stupid of me, of course ya did! I loved it though. I can't believe Linear is Evolutia. She's my favorite character. All my family members say I look like her. I think I do too. I think she should get Mag. I haven't played number 2 yet. Can you believe that ugly Eugine likes her?
Dancing Gundam chapter 1 . 10/23/2000
Darn it! I saw all the spoiler warnings but I didn't listen!
Angelica Whittington chapter 1 . 10/14/2000
I am a fellow Evolution junkie too and have written a fanfic. Email me sometime.
Linear chapter 1 . 10/3/2000
Evolution is one of my favorite games, and this fic seems to fit into the setting of it really well. I've beaten it, and this just seems so perfect... Kinda like a bittersweet ending...
Rebecca chapter 1 . 9/19/2000
Pretty please write more!
Kevin T. Rodriguez chapter 1 . 9/16/2000
Not bad. Heck, I loved it! Mabye you should try to write more about what happened after the first two games.
Cloud chapter 1 . 8/28/2000
's about it.
mystery guy chapter 1 . 8/8/2000
preety good story keep up the good work and write more. evolution rulez!
Li Kayun chapter 1 . 7/23/2000
hey, i have seen evolution, but never played it. is yurka that boy with red eyes and white hair, the albino? can you write more? please?
Yin chapter 1 . 6/22/2000
I liked this story, it's short, and the way you write it from Linear's perspective is interesting...she's probably my favorite character from Evolution! It was a tad bit too short though, especially when Linear was discussing what she really was. More on what she had felt about that would have been interesting to read.

Again, really great story...I hope people start writing more fics for Evolution!