Reviews for Three Kisses
Ash2000 chapter 1 . 8/28
What a beautifully heartbreaking and tragic story... had to run into bathroom to cry loudly
totally a masterpiece
EternalLoyalty chapter 1 . 1/26
It makes me sad, because they love each other and fate was cruel, but I'm happy that at least there is Naruto. Its still not fair though... :(
SomeoneKilledMe chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I love this story! So sad, though.
4 am chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
It's 4 am and school starts in 4 hours and here I am reading fanfiction. I should probably go to sleep. Being the idiot I am that probably won't happen . And then I'll be cursing myself during school for not going to sleep, sounds like something I would do. This fanfic is amazing and it hits me deep in the kokoro. I think im finally started to feel sleepy, thank you. Maybe I'll be able to get some actual sleep now.
RobinSparkelz chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I am crying, your story is so beautiful. And I feel so sad but I love it from the word to the last one, it makes me feel so incredibly unhappy. But its gorgeous and so bloody exquisite. I adore it!
Mary chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I really loved your story:
Cherry-de belle chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
This inspired some pretty intense feelings in me. It was hearbreakingly-sad & made me wish they have had a postive ending. So much angst, heartbreak, what-ifs squeesed into a great fic.

I had to watch something funny to get me out from the mood of this fic.

& You actually did real good on this fic considering this was your first foray into the naruto fandom.

Made me a sasu-saku fan again & definately a favorite.

a-great-fan-of-this-fic
Cherry
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Why are you doing this to me? Shit. First Love never dies but that doesn't mean it can be requited.
randomosity69 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
This was bittersweet but I simply loved the way you incorporated Naruto into it :') Congrats on a fabulous job!
fuego azul chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Hello! Well I just read your story, and let me tell you, you made me cry, seriously... so sad...
Cryptic Parchment chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
good god... that was wonderful and oh so tragic... I feel rather depressed now... but thank you for sharing such a beautiful piece of writing :]
XxCaroxX chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Awww i hate sad endings, it was good though :)
tteokimimi chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Ehh...? I sorta dont geddit... But it's great though
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
So touching!
PandaInABox chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Hi! Looking at the publish date of this story I know it's one of your older works, but I happened to stumble upon it today & I am crying my eyes out! I love it! It's so bittersweet! Just wanted to show my appreciation for a beautiful piece of work. I hope you'll be updating Persuasion soon! Can't wait for your next stories & updates! ]