Reviews for Restless Nights and Revelations
myearlymorningchampagne chapter 1 . 3/28
This is without a doubt one of the best fanfics I have ever read. You wrote it so well. I could definitely see this happening. You pegged Darcy's and Riven's characters. I completely agree; Darcy is a very sexual person and I think sex was a big part of their relationship, sex and lust. I like how you mentioned Riven was the only guy out of every guy Darcy had ever wanted that she had actual feelings for. Bravo. I wish I could express better how perfect this was because it was seriously perfect. Amazing job. Amazing.
PierceTheVeils chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Okay, I've read certain parts of this waaaaayyy too many times (more than most would admit to), so I feel kind of obligated to review at this point.

First of all, I love your portrayal of Darcy. It adds so much to her without straying to far from who she is in canon. Kudos for that.

Another thing I noticed is the same with similar situations in both His Strengths, His Weaknesses and Band of Brothers: Darcy makes the same mistake. Riven might be able to resist her for awhile, but you write it too look like he can't deny her completely, or at least not by himself. Is she were to get him alone, she'd have her way. Instead, someone else (the other specialists in his squad here, Musa in HSHW, and Sky in BoB) always shows up (or is already there) intervenes to save him. Plus she'll get further if she keeps her mouth shut (as also seen in Brothers at Arms).

Is it creepy that I noticed all of this? I'm just saying, the scenes are very similar in a lot of ways. It would be interesting if you varied it up a bit more.

Still, this has to be one of my favorite (and longest) one shots I've ever read. Congratulations, and thank you for creating such beautiful work.
Maria chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Cool!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Oh my gosh that was so goood
Midnights-AM-Child chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Loved it, it was great. I couldn't help myself thinking "choose Darcy!" I really like Darcy. I think she's the most unique, attractive and smart Trix. I definitely prefer her over Musa. There was something about them being Lord and Lady of Darkness that was super intriguing. Excellent one-shot! I definitely loved the declaration of revenge at the end.
123cosmo4 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. Bravo! I love how evil Darcy is in this story. I love a good villian.
Renachi chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Great! I really enjoyed this explanation for a loophole in the series. It flowed nicely and the spacing made my eyes happy. :)
jojoberry chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
THE beat darcy/riven (evan though i havent read much) ive ever read!
whatarefishfingers chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
love it,love it,love it! execpt riven harshly dumping her, that was TOALLT UNCALLED FOR!
princessofmusic21 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
that was really good, I have read this like 15 times already and it never gets old

princessofmusic21
WinxClubrox23 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
OMG! That was brilliant! Nicely done!
Zadien chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Hey, I enjoyed reading this so much and it really should have happened in the series. That would have been brilliant and a little bit more of Riven in the show is always a good thing. In the movie his dark side is explored more, lol which is excellent. But I really enjoyed this and the way that Riven focused on Musa to keep Darcy from getting her talons into him. Love Darcy too but my feelings for her are very tentative. I love the last comment she has, so wicked witch of the west *grins*

But honestly, this was a perfect Riven fic because he was in character and torn between his two sides and you can completely believe that he would be torn between Darcy and Musa. I love how it says that Musa 'challenged' him to be a better man because that's very true or I believe it is. It's not easy for him to be the hero which is why I think he makes for such a compelling one.

And Darcy's characterization is superb. I just love the idea that she might actually have loved him - understandable, she was attracted to him enough to use him. The wrath of Darcy can't be pretty.

Anyways, great job and I must get round to reading the sequel to this some other time.

-x- Zadien -x-

P.S. If Riven were the shallow sort, I would like to add that he picked the prettier girl in the end, lol. Musa's grown up to be so beautiful - fourth series pictures are devine! But he's not and we know he loves her for more than her pretty blue eyes and long blue locks, D
Winx Fairy chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Wow. You. Are. AWESOME! I kinda wish it could go on...
DarkSorceressofLight chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
O, this is REALLY good! I loved the darkness of it and the angst. I loved how you delved into Riven's thoughts and feelings abotu Darcy and Musa and alos delved into Darcy's thoughts and feelings about Riven. This is totally awesome.

Great job on it!
peridot chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Brilliant! The whole Riven/Darcy story line was pretty much disregarded in the series. First, Darcy really liked Riven, then he was just a puppet to her. This story gives the whole relationship depth. And the story line is one of the more intersting Winx story lines.