Reviews for Unexpected
BajanDiva chapter 7 . 8/1/2007
(Sigh) Can't believe I waited so long to resume reading this! I adore this story; normally I'm not big on Maria but I love her in this fic. I admire the way you write their emotions and I can't wait for the next chapter.
CarlitosCandy chapter 7 . 8/1/2007
What? No car sex? Ugh.

No, only teasing. I just love how Jeff's slowly revealing his soft side, yet little does he realize it. And Maria can see right through him (adorable)! It seems like they're on a really nice comfort level now, even though they barley know eachother that well yet, and still have a bit of exploring & discovering to do. (I mean that in every way possible)

I love how she's soft, he's angsty, and they're both passionate. I think they compliment eachother very well as characters. Nice job.

...I'm still waiting on the edge of my seat for them to hook up. I swear, you're trying to kill me.
Intergalactic smart-ass chapter 6 . 7/20/2007
i love this story cant wait for more
CarlitosCandy chapter 6 . 7/15/2007
I love you. I love you I love you I love you. Thanks so much for the update, I was starting to think I was going to explode from anticipation. The chapter was short and sweet, and all around just lovely. I adore how Maria can see right through him in the simplest of ways, no matter how much he tries to block everything all out.

I probably wont be able to wait very long at all for the next chapter ;) so update soon! Keep up the amazing work.
CarlitosCandy chapter 5 . 7/15/2007
You, my dear, need to update this before I go completely insane. I'm such a sucker for Jeff/Maria fics, and I'm having troubles finding them anywhere! Especially GOOD J/M fics, and you are no doubt a wonderful author. So.. bring on the love scenes, and the angst, and everything in between.

Lots of love & support,

Candy
SRC chapter 5 . 6/18/2007
Awe! I absolutely love this couple. I swear, they belong together. I especially love this couple when they are believable, like you made them. Awesome job!
JNHwwe chapter 5 . 6/17/2007
KEEP UPDATING AND SON lolz...i loe it...its awsome...keep it up and i WILL keep reading X much luv X
AidynMarie chapter 4 . 6/5/2007
Hi

So far I like this story and I love that it has a plot line, unlike so many stories. Please update soon!
ExistInspire chapter 2 . 4/4/2007
now that was cute, LOL. I like the way you wrote this chapter. it gives insight into his frame of mind upon returning. Off now to chapter 3.

Lissa
ExistInspire chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
very well written chapter, good start, am off to read more.

Lissa
JNHwwe chapter 4 . 3/31/2007
I LOVE IT...keep it up...can not wait till the next chapter

X much luv X
CarlitosCandy chapter 4 . 3/31/2007
Awesome chapter, love the whole 'drama' aspect..Update soon!
Lil'MissCena chapter 4 . 3/31/2007
I'm really enjoyinh this story- you're giving us an insight into Jeff's mental and spiritual weelbeing before even bringing the romance into it. I can see that Maria is going to be instrumental to the story, and I like the way that they're already helpingeach other out in subtle ways.

UPDATE SOON!
JNHwwe chapter 3 . 3/6/2007
LOVE IT...im happy u r carrying it on cos i was so u[pset that it wasnt added the next few months BUT YES IM HAPPY it rockz...keep it up

X MUCH LOVE X
BajanDiva chapter 3 . 2/13/2007
I thank you for finally updating. I cannot wait for the next installment!