Reviews for Only At The Movies
MintAeroBars chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
The banter between the bros was adorable and I could totally see Dean being way more interested in the movie than focusing on the actual hunt :D
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Lol Dean's watching DMC...haha

Throw popcorn at a theatre spirit...heeheee that would've been a sight to see

I give this a thumbs up :)
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I dunno - I thought Sam's idea wasn't half bad - popcorn has salt on it, doesn't it? I enjoyed this - I especially liked when Sam sat in front of Dean and kept blocking his view!
abcdefghijklmnop7 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Ahahaha, nice! And I just KNEW Dean was a Pirates fan. D Great work!

~Star xx
Eternal Ending chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
ha ha jeeze i can't stop laughing!
lucym chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
lol, that was really funny! I loved the brotherly banter and it was hilarious when dean said johnny depp was hot!

nice work! just a thought for the next SN fanfic of yours... I'd love to see you do a teenchester fic! I think you'd be really good at it. anyway, nice work!
pignapoke chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Oh my goodness. This was honestly, so funny is so many ways. The dialogue was brilliant. And this is the absolute best piece I have read as far as the relationship between Dean and Sam goes. Absolutely BRILLIANT!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Hey, there you are! I thought we lost you. You like, pulled a Houdini on us. Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
AnickaMarie chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Cute, funny story. Just one thing in Sam's defense, the popcorn probably had salt on it so it was a logical weapon choice given what he had to work with...
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
I laughed and laughed and laughed again! Thanks for the fun!
sudoku chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Me like it :)

It is good that you combine the two fandoms that I often read. Well, sort of combined, you actually only show the movie (not the fanfic about PotC). It is funny that both Dean and Sam call Jack, "Captain Jack".

It is a wonder that how Sam got accepted in Stanford ;)
Carikube chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
This is just adorable! I laughed, held my breath and laughed some more! Brilliantly written! The words just flowed from the page and you nailed Dean and Sam's characters perfectly! But, God, Dean admiring Johnny Depp! That had me rolling on the floor! Too cute!

The brotherly banter was beautiful! Just beautiful! I felt like I was right there in the cinema with the boys. And I am in awe of how you explained everything, right from how they got into the cinema down to why Sam was weaponless. And Dean's five second rule! Too gorgeous and so very, very Dean!

Bravo!
Gibi chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Very funny... Dean blames Sam in the middle of the hunt. Sam and the pop corn. Dean who wants to see the movie... I like your story !
Mishka89 chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
OMG! Hilarious. And damn you because you gave me a craving for popcorn, I had to stop reading halfway through, go and make some so I could read the rest whilst eating the delicious popcorns :) Anyway, damn funny. Well done.
stealthyone chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
Cute story! Good job with the banter, and I love how they both got into the movie even though they were supposed to be hunting.

Favorite lines:

Pausing in his trek up the stairs, Dean glanced at the popcorn, which lay tantalizingly on the ground before him, almost begging to be picked up. Coming to a swift decision, the hunter bent down, one arm outstretched towards his prize.

Eew! Icky!

The younger hunter’s head appeared above the top of the seats, his brow furrowed beneath the long bangs which covered his forehead. “No he doesn’t.”

Love Sam just popping up from the seats here.

As Sam bolted for the seats, seeking cover to read his exorcism undisturbed, Dean strode towards the approaching ghost. “Hey! Casper! Over here!”

That’s so Dean. *g*

Thanks for a fun read. :)