Reviews for You People Are Joking, Right?
Minda909 chapter 25 . 6/23/2013
This fic was awesome! You actually helped me from going insane from full metal alchemist and video game withdrawal(I'm at my grandparents house and they don't have video game systems or enough internet for Netflix).
Minda909 chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
Love the legend of Zelda reference that Al says! Awesome story bro.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/22/2011
Y'know, it really REALLY bugs me when people make themselves gods to characters when in an authors note.
BreezeNightingale chapter 8 . 6/29/2010
I'm sure this has been said a thousand times already, but Fullmetal Alchemist actually takes place in the year 1914. Edward was born sometime in the winter of 1899, and Alphonse was born at an unknown time the next year, 1900. The movie, however, takes place in the early 1940s. (Yeah... I don't know, either...) Anyway, other that that little detail, it's an excellent collection of drabbles. Yay for well-written parodies! YAY!
Nephelae chapter 10 . 2/9/2010
Mini Review/Comment:

Haha.. I am suddenly seeing a refence to YGO TAS's X-mas spacial! XD KUDOS!

Bakura FTW

~Naito
Lord Rebecca-sama chapter 4 . 5/1/2009
hahaha they're just floating around in the void looking for love in all the wrong places XXD love this story _
Kat969 chapter 4 . 2/21/2009
Awsome story. 300th reveiw.
Rose-Oracle chapter 25 . 2/8/2009
WHAT? IT'S OVER? NO!

...I'll probably spend my days waiting for the sequel sitting in my little anime cocoon (which is really my dark hole of a closet), surrounded by manga and any anime episodes I have on DVD and/or tape and my trusty computer, of course.

Have I mentioned that the only thing remotely human I will have with me are my many plushies?
Rose-Oracle chapter 11 . 2/8/2009
PLEASE do a cross-over with Hao Asakura from Shaman King where he meets Envy! They're both long-haired bishies who hate humans, I think they would get along really well.
The Spirit Realm chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
"If you need me, I'll be frolicking through the flowers while dancing with Armstrong.”

Viki is currently unable to give you a coherent review as she is laughing so hard.
The Spirit Realm chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
All I can say for this chapter is LOL.

Btw, you probably aren't going to get many coherent reviews from me, as they'll all probably be laughter-based XD
The Spirit Realm chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Omg *collapses into fit of laughter*
Aard Rinnae chapter 24 . 9/3/2008
I get it! that whole ending was just for reveiws! well i saw through it! I shan't reveeiw. Never!

aw crum... I loved it!
LuneCramoisie chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Oh gawd. Envy ALWAYS makes me laugh. I mean, I've never heard anyone called a "sick fuck", but, yeesh, it shoudl be done more often. Rather ironic, innit? XD That's rather clever how they all like the stories that DON'T involve them.
Pink Ikawa 001 chapter 21 . 5/25/2008
aww! im not in it this time. Oh well! at least i made it once! *watches a horde of black cats running off somewhere*