Reviews for Stacked Deck
Raven34link chapter 11 . 4/7/2012
no Remy don't go
Raven34link chapter 9 . 4/7/2012
ha John was right juice pulp never lies
Raven34link chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
ha some ones jealous
Raven34link chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
so they never told Emma about why they talk without moving their mouths
Raven34link chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
damn watching the news for six hours, i'd die
Raven34link chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Remy to the rescue
ishandahalf chapter 12 . 4/6/2012
ho. lee. crap.

you know, i've been having trouble remembering what day of the week it is lately, so for a second, i thought it was still april fool's day - cuz i could've sworn i opened up my inbox and found a whole bunch of updates from you. i thought, naahh, but then later, lo and behold, they were still there! and i cannot begin to tell you how excited i am about that. it seems like it's been AGES, but you just might be forgiven.

good goodness, i'm downright giddy right now. off i go to explore them all! :D
Silence Too Loud chapter 5 . 12/17/2011
" It's the.. end of the world as we know it, but I feel fine, I feel fine." Heh, I love that song. Terrific, loverly, as per usual. I'm lovin' this knew take on the Remy/Rogue relationship!

Keep Writing!

-Claire
zulka chapter 11 . 12/31/2010
this was sooo depressing. I loved it but it hurt at the same time. I've read angsty stories but both of them are just tragic here. Makes me want to cry. I'm hoping for at least a slighly happy moment to come along. *sigh*. Regardless, even if it does or does not I will continue reading. ]
SW ell chapter 11 . 3/7/2010
This is great - please write more! You capture their personality, and the complexities of their relationship so well - and you leave things so open-ended in these drabbles that I am just itching for more! Great characterization.
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 11 . 12/30/2009
ya know all of these are depressing except for Laundry, Juice, and sorta Wrong Number. that one's a little in between, oh and Carol and Red... the rest are depressing 5/11 are in between depressing and happy. not saying it's a bad thing, just an observation. these are pretty good though! :)

luve,

Fairy!
dulceInvierno chapter 11 . 9/14/2009
sad :S but good!
scribblemyname chapter 11 . 5/29/2009
It never is better. I love this. I hate this. It makes me feel. Which means it's good. I hope you write more of these. I really, really hope.
scribblemyname chapter 10 . 5/29/2009
Pain! I'm crying in this one. So well written. So scary. And yet, you're right. They've been looking and not seeing as so many have done when it comes to the King of Hearts. Makes me want to cry.
scribblemyname chapter 9 . 5/29/2009