Reviews for Ginger Beer
Romana5555555555 chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
Reference to the sixth doctor and peri! Love it!
MayFairy chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
i just have to say that Five's line in an unknowing reference to Six was the most hilarious thing i have read in ages!
LM chapter 4 . 5/12/2011
I thought this was hysterically funny. I particularly liked the imaginary conversation between the Doctor and Nyssa as to how long she would live, that was so good.

I don't know if the story will ever be updated but I would really love to read more.

Really well written, you did a great job.
Kardula Bloodstone chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
Please update soon! I love this story!
Kardula Bloodstone chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
I love the tribute to the Sixth Doctor! Made me laugh:)
D.D.B chapter 4 . 3/15/2010
Ooh! Please update! Cute story, definitely can see Doctor regretting any entanglement, but perhaps he might not find it so bad...after a bit?

Very cute interaction, you've got Five's voice down...funny and sweet. What happens next?
sudipal chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
Oh, this is such a funny story. I was laughing out loud at several moments: eg. "But I could regenerate into an egotistical maniac with bad dress sense who attempts to strangle the first person he sees."
NajaMoonshadow chapter 3 . 4/20/2008
*laughs* I'm afraid that the dear Doctor has a lot to learn! Nyssa will train him however, I have perfect faith in her! Beautiful work! Splendidly written! Naja
msallnitechemist chapter 3 . 10/24/2007
Fabulous, my OTP of Five/Nyssa!

I thought this fic was fabulous - especially Nyssa's allergic reaction to the potential furry companion, and how she saved Five, who got jailed by being his usual charming (but clueless) self. You've got them down perfectly!

...and I hope you are planning to continue the story (please?)
Starzangel chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Oops! I just looked up ginger beer on wikipedia and there is apparently an alcoholic version. Sorry!
Starzangel chapter 3 . 10/1/2007
Oh no! Where's the rest? Are you going to continue?
Starzangel chapter 2 . 10/1/2007
'And, the Doctor optimistically thought, "later" could mean decades from now. Centuries, even.' teeheehee!

' "But I could regenerate into an egotistical maniac with bad dress sense who attempts to strange the first person he see" ' lol! no, no, of course not!
Starzangel chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Yay! Five/Nyssa! There's not nearly enough of this about!

Fave line: 'She never argued with him and only rarely asked questions so foolish they made him want to tear out his hair in despair.' lol

Though, I'm confused about one thing...how did they get drunk on ginger beer when it's non-alcoholic?
Grimley Fieendish chapter 3 . 5/7/2007
It seems that The Doctor's Foot/Mouth Co-ordination problem's getting worse...
Chorus girl 24601 chapter 3 . 5/6/2007
What a fun story! I particularly loved your discription of the 6th doctor.