Reviews for All Bonds of Fellowship
Dragon Rider chapter 11 . 12/10/2008
Hey! This chapter is really good! I didn't know Legolas would be called by the sea. Hmm, strange. Update soon please!
bookwormgal chapter 11 . 5/16/2008
continue continue continue the story! PLEASE!
chelax91 chapter 11 . 11/15/2006
Another great chapter! please update soon!
littlecinderella chapter 11 . 11/14/2006
cool, you update loads, please keep doing it , this story is awsome, if really infuriating, what about a)gandalf and b) the balrogs?
MoonbeamMadness chapter 11 . 11/14/2006
Fantastic, you've changed it so much and yet you've still retained my interest. Unbelievable, really and truly great work
fair rider chapter 9 . 11/11/2006
I love the fact you have turned the whole Lord of the Rings trilodgy on its head. In a way its kinda refreshing. You should totally make it into a script, it would be and epic movie.

Im really interested so please keep the updates coming. Thanks.
chelax91 chapter 9 . 11/11/2006
another fantastic chapter plz update soon!
DarkWolf9 chapter 8 . 11/8/2006
Your a really good writer!
MoonbeamMadness chapter 8 . 11/7/2006
That is such a nifty idea. Diversion...pure brilliance.
chelax91 chapter 8 . 11/7/2006
another great chapter! please update soon!
Rowing Hobbit chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
I thought this version of the story was very interesting and neat to see on a different perspective of what could have happened. It was also interesting to see how Sauron comes back and evil is the victor. I would be curious to find out what happens to everybody after Sauron let the men go. The story leaves that part hanging out there. I thought the characters fit into the roles very well and I think it would be cool if they made a movie with this version of the ending. That battle scene would deffinatley be the climax of all battles in Lord of the Rings. It was a good story overall and a different perspective.
stormy chapter 8 . 11/6/2006
huh? i got lost. what happened to frodo?
the incredible hole chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
i thought the plot was very good and detailed. characters match the story plot very well with little change if at all. although it did not sound like the writing style tolken would have used, it is an all and all good piece.
littlecinderella chapter 7 . 11/6/2006
this stories aswome, really good idea. kinda thrown by the flashbacks but now i have to know what happens. please update soon, i'm really excited already!
MoonbeamMadness chapter 7 . 11/6/2006
You've actually made one coherent, decent and interesting alternative story. I am really interested now.