Reviews for A Life Less Ordinary
LandonLover chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Very nice. Love your writing. Love the title for the story as well - do you know the song? Carbon Leaf is one of my favorite bands. Keep the Clark/Lois Smallville stuff coming - I've become infatuated with it. :-*
Jaiaelle chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
This made me gush like the fangirl I am. I really like how you write Clark and Lois together, in a relationship. They act pretty much exactly how I believe they would. Reading this...made me long for another chapter of another story where Clark and Lois are together... *sigh*

Sorry... I really shouldn't be dropping hints like this...but I can't help it. You are an amazingly gifted writer. :-)
Sunshine and Chocolate chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Very nice little story here! Loved it alot!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Aww.. Loved this.
Lois Mars chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
love it.
gunnman chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
You captured the essense of a happily married couple perfectly. What makes it so happy is the little things, that we all take for granted. Beautiful story.

VenusRising chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
ok, now I am reading everything you write. This is so sweet. Lucky Lois, don't we all want a Clark to make the long day seem less horrible.
clois fan chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
i loved it.
Arhazivory chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
That was so sweet. I loved this one-shot. It was really an ordinary day, and it was so mushy and heart-warming. Good stuff.