Reviews for To Be With You
Masquerade man1234 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
I'd just want to say it has been near a decade since you wrote this & people still love it , it is just a magnificent story . I'd hope that after all this time you'd do a sequel or second chapter where Cornelia at lest tells Will how she feels , wether or mot Will accepts or rejects them would be up to you . I know it may seem a bit pointless after what you said at the end of this but I still had to try . Please at lest consider it . Wish you the best of luck with your future endeavours .
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Ok. First of all I have to say that i'm not used to read fanfictions... I've always found them boring and not precise. Not accurate to the real characters' personalities.

Then I became a w.i.t.c.h. Fan (I cannot explain why... Maybe I love the drawings of the comics...)... And then I discovered this website. And this story.

Whoa. This is amazing. Sokai had perfectly described the situation in the universe of Heaterfield. Will is the leader of the w.i.t.c.h., but she is a big-hearted, insecure and dreamy sweetie. She is the princess who needs a guide by her side.

Cornelia is the guide. The knight. She suffered when Will was chosen as leader 'cause she perfectly knew her own qualities (rationality, coldness and coolness, culture, beauty, sureness...). But, time after time, Cornelia accepted the situation and became Will's right arm. She is the witch leader's problem solver... (you know: Will cannot count on the too dreamy hay-lin, the quarrelsome Irma and the lonely Taranee). Will and Cornelia are a cool pair.

Then.. The love affair. First of all: Cornelia can absolutely be a lesbian. Her relationship with Elyon was a clue. Also her failure with Caleb (who is simply an idiot) can be a clue. After all, she could have every boy that she wants.. But she is often alone (c'mon... The relationship with Peter Cook is simply a non-sense: they don't match! Probably a relationship between Peter and Taranee could be better -you know: they are not real bro and sis! And they perfectly fit!).. That is another clue.

Sokai PERFECTlY described Cornelia's love troubles and thoughts. No one could done a better work.

In my opinion, the only mistake commited by Sokai was the reason of the argue between Will and Matt. The dull Olsen never made a move in Corny's direction... So thinking that he can break with Will due to Cornelia doesn't work. It could be more possible that Matt had a crush for some other girl in the school. Or far better and more realistic: maybe Matt put too 'pressure' on Will that night... And so the red-headed girl decided to run away...

Anyway...

I think that there is a possible 'happy-ending': after all, Will is a very passionate girl. When she'll realize what is going on Corny's mind she could understand her own feelings. And you know that when the leader of the witch has a conviction supported by feelings can be unstoppable...!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
You could do a sequel in which Cornelia gets her point across to Will, only for Will to reject her. That would suit your mo perfectly. A very good femslash.
IamACritic chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Great ending. i couldn't help but laugh and feel bad at the same time. great work
lost prince chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
liked this story

the ending was devastating for corny

you really broke her in the end
Utsukushii Kohana chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
I love the story and especially the ending. Personally I agree that a (semi-)sad ending fits this story better. The interaction between Will and Cornelia was very well displayed and I liked how we could read Cornelia's thoughts.

Kudos! ;)
Different World chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Wow man.

That has to be ne of the sadest love storys I've read in awhile. Now all I need is sad Matt aand Caleb story and the angst-fest will be compleat.

Also, I read this with that Elvis song "Blue Christmas" and I almost cried!
Deme chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Plz Do a Sequel PLZ!
Nisa Tunesque chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Aw, that was beautiful, in a sad kinda way. So wonderfully written. You've expressed the agony of unrequited love so marvellously.
goldfish demon chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Awesome! And here I thought I was the only one who liked W/C slash. Rock on sister! _

Seriously though, awesome story altogether. I'm sure everyone would have liked to see a happy ending but this is really good too.

A bit wordy sometimes. Mostly with the stuff being said and thought by Will and Cornelia. It's too much work for me to go through and find it all, but sometimes they just could have stopped talking or thinking and the message would have gotten across just fine.

Nothing wrong with that really, it just makes the talking sound wierd. I always try to make the language they use fit in with what is commonly used by the age group.

Like I said, nothing wrong it just makes it sound kind of wierd to read.
Rai-Child chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Is it too late to review on this? 0_o

Very moving. I'm sure almost anyone could relate- Surely everyone goes through this sort of scenario eventually, one way or another...

Also, sad to see that you won't be writing for a while... You really shouldn't let it bother you- you're an awesome writer and the advice you gave me has really helped me to, uh, 'grow up' when it came to my writing style, etc. I was sitting on my backside for ages but then I thought- "might as well get back into it again", and now I'm much happier. It's like being able to express myself again...

You should remember that when you look over your FanFictions, because they're really well written.

Ally (Can you remember me?)
Black-Cat-Max chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Beautiful, no other words fit properly.

Exactly the kind of romance I appreciate the most, the kind that hurts in the beginning and then drops the bomb that the reward will never be had.

Yes, I know, I'm odd like that.

BUT STILL.

Excellent.
Destiny Kitty chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
I like the description and the note at the end. Since it was a romance story I expected it to end happily; most as you said do. But when Wil started the "I know what you're about to say" speech I got confused because whenever someone says that, they have no idea what the other person is really thinking. So, surprise, no happy ending.

Nice job with the story, kudos :3
DayDreamer9 chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Wow...YOU ARE THE ANGST MASTER XD I loved how you did it
Skye chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Do a sequel! A follow up with Will realizing she loves Cornelia after all!

...Um, j/k/a. XD I really liked the story. Cornelia is awesome in this, and you wrote their relationship nicely. _