Reviews for Take Your Breath Away
csibonesfan123 chapter 12 . 12/23/2010
really intresting story it was good to read :)
malfoystinksstinks chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
How old do you have Lindsey in this story? If this was the show who would be playing her Madison McReynolds or Kay Panabaker? Just wondering, good story so far I can't wait to read the rest.
Electrafixion66 chapter 12 . 2/16/2010
Great story!
Electrafixion66 chapter 10 . 2/16/2010
Just had to reiterate, love Erika. Also love how you are handling cath and sara
Electrafixion66 chapter 9 . 2/16/2010
I love Erika! I mean, she's a sociopath and I wouldn't want anything to do with her, but she sure tells it like it is!
Electrafixion66 chapter 8 . 2/16/2010
Great story! I would have reviewed sooner but the pop-up wasn't working. I'm glad it did this time because the scene with Lindsey, Catherine, and Sara aws really excellent. I hope you let them work it out.
Chhi chapter 12 . 5/25/2009

i read it all today :)
In-betweens chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Wow lots of history and backstory added in this one chapter. That's great. Grabs you right from the beginning. Looking forward to reading more about this story and what happened between Sara and Catherine (if its at all mentioned) and really why this woman is doing all of this 'for' Catherine.
chimp1984 chapter 12 . 6/6/2007
OMG! I think this is one of the best fanfics I've read since I've started reading in December! There hasn't been one that had me going through so many emotions. I cried, I got angry, I had butterflies, my heart started beating fast, my stomache was in knots, I was actually frightened at what was going to happen to Catherine, Sara and Lindsay... All I can say is "WOW!" This definately one of the best! :-D
Foolyfool chapter 12 . 3/8/2007
This is one of those stories i could read over and over again. Its really a great story. You got blessed with a talent that is really awesom. Hope you will write more of this kind of stories cause you do a great job...
chawkchic chapter 12 . 12/26/2006
Very intriguing way to end the story. I am glad that Sara and Catherine are starting over slowly. However, I wonder what mischief may come from Erika still being alive.
SoFrost chapter 12 . 12/24/2006
Wow. I just read your story and it was simply perfect!

Gryffindor620 chapter 12 . 12/17/2006

This stuff is tough!

Great Chapter!

Update Soon Son!
chawkchic chapter 6 . 11/17/2006
I was excited to see two new chapters. I knew that Erika was a bad girl. I hope Catherine figures out a way to get a message to Sara or vice versa. I am glad Lindsey is ok. I will be anxiously waiting for the next chapter.