Reviews for The Fae Prince
Lin Koa chapter 9 . 2/26
Just so you know, the giant spiders in the HP canon are referred to as 'Acromantula'. Other than that teensy, annoying detail, the story's good so far.
Rosa Mundi chapter 10 . 12/28/2016
This is a lot of fun. I'm sorry you've dropped it.
Soccerlover17 chapter 10 . 11/27/2016
Update please
Merlenyn chapter 10 . 9/25/2016
This story is very amusing and I wish there was more! :) I hope someday you return to this story and continue it... I love Chade's personality and how he's turning Hogwarts upside down... hehe :)
Guest chapter 10 . 8/23/2016
Totally love this story are you still working on it
NabikiB chapter 10 . 5/10/2016
I'll put a follow on it but given the date of the last update was ten years ago, I'm not bothering to favorite it. If you update, I'll get the notice. Other than that? It doesn't take up space on my list.
Netchka chapter 10 . 2/5/2016
More please! More please! I really, really wanna read more please! Can't wait for more chapters to be posted. When you bet the time to do it. :)
Netchka chapter 6 . 2/5/2016
Chade is a bit of a smart ass isn't he? ;)
Netchka chapter 5 . 2/5/2016
A much happier Severus and Harry/Chade. Dumbles is an idiot?
yukinari chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
good
rell chapter 10 . 10/2/2015
are you going to write more? or did a thing called real life take you away?
WRose chapter 10 . 6/23/2015
Cant Wait till dumbel Sees they are the same Person
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 6/11/2015
Flitwick is described by Rowling (interview) as "human with a 'dash' of Goblin blood."

LOL at Chade grading the papers. I'm trying to imagine what Snape WOULDN'T say. Hmm. "Nice job, Neville"? "Excellent illustration, Miss Granger"? "Go soak your head, Draco"? Hehe!
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Just idle curiosity ... Why turn Blaise Zabini into a girl? In canon, he is a boy.
shadewatcher chapter 10 . 12/18/2014
Bwaahhahahahahahhaaa! OMG OMG OMG That was hilarious. Chade telling Voldie off and saying he was ugly is why grandma ran away. XD OMG I just freaking LOVE it! Can't wait to see what happens next. lol