Reviews for The Fae Prince
shadewatcher chapter 10 . 12/18/2014
Bwaahhahahahahahhaaa! OMG OMG OMG That was hilarious. Chade telling Voldie off and saying he was ugly is why grandma ran away. XD OMG I just freaking LOVE it! Can't wait to see what happens next. lol
shadewatcher chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
lol XD Awesome!
shadewatcher chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
You have to be specific when dealing with the fay, they can be tricky and use your words against you. XD
shadewatcher chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
Bwahahahhahahahhaaa! Oooh that's a good one. XD
missgsmith51 chapter 10 . 11/28/2014
Oh, this is cruel! Those poor kids have been stuck in their Animagus forms for nearly four years! What are the twins? Monkeys? Raccoons? Something mischievous, I'm sure!

Please finish the story ... or at least Chade's first year.
missgsmith51 chapter 9 . 11/28/2014
"Aragog, he's an arachnelomancha, he was so cute just a baby."

Acromantula is the word. And Chade certainly made some hard points about Dumbledore to Hagrid. If he ever really takes off his "Dumbledore blinders" and looks at things clearly, what will Hagrid do about everything? There really is no excuse for DD not seeing that he got a trial and reinstating him as a student. He's had fifty or so years to do it, and yet he hasn't done a thing.

It's interesting that Draco is so accepting of Chade, given the usual Pureblood drivel he spouts so freely. Why do I suspect Lucius won't be sanctioning any trip underground any time soon?
missgsmith51 chapter 8 . 11/27/2014
Does Dumbledore really not have a clue who Chade is? That seems rather odd for the "greatest wizard alive," or so he seems to believe himself.
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 11/27/2014
Well, it looks as though Chade has managed to win Draco's friendship, if such a thing is possible. I'm not sure if actual friendship is part of Draco's ... philosophy. At least, Chade seems to be having some success in changing Draco's way of thinking ... for now.
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 11/27/2014
Chads (Harry) knows his heritage - the one in this story - doesn't he? If so, then he should be quite curious about why Tom Marvelous Riddle is with Quirrell.

"Peter Pettigrew by Wormtail shamed." Okay ... Who knows what?
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 11/27/2014
This is a very un-Snape-like Snape, far too tolerant and caring. I'm used to the grinchy, curmudgeonly Snape of the book. I am hoping, though, that he will take the wind out of Draco's sails pretty soon.
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
This kid is a free spirit! I wonder how long it will take Dumbledore to break him down?
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
Oh, this is a cute story, thus far. I'm sad in advance, though, because it is unfinished and hasn't been updated in well over three-and-a-half years. :( Are you planning to finish it?
nyura-vanko chapter 10 . 10/30/2014
Hope you continue this
Psyka chapter 10 . 10/14/2014
Awesome i love it and you please update again soon
LittleMyth chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
Really like what you did with the map and the rhyme, it was original - I like it!