Reviews for Long Long Time Ago
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
seriously awesome might-have-been. i LOVE Lu.
KJun chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
So, so amazing. I'm in tears.

Kat
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Wow. I don't know what universe this is or anything, but this story was so perfectly post-apocalyptic and war-pained and all too much for an eight year old to handle.
Tawnyfur chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
A Swampbender Avatar - absolutely brilliant! Wow, what an amazing thought. :) Hue would have been a great spiritual guide for the Avatar, I think. Poor little Lu, having to deal with the weight of the world on her shoulders. I loved the inclusion of Haru! He was an adorable father figure to Lu and Ahn. The description of bending was breathtaking, the storytelling was vague enough to be captivating and descriptive enough to paint a picture, and I just really loved this fic!
random chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Avatar Lu.

The Girl Who Saved The World.

:')

I like how this is connected to Bad Day- except Lu's not an idiot, not like Aang is, and Haru has met two Avatars and lost both of them. One to fire and one to age.

Good Luck, Lu. I hope you save the world.
Indigo chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I like this a *lot*. In fact, I first read it about five years ago, and, yes, still as awesome and painful as I remember.

PS: I do think that ffnet disappeared the line-breaks.
Katrina Roxanne chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Wow, I love this. It's such a neat(albeit slightly depressing) idea. I also read the sequel you wrote. this would be a great full story if you ever want to develop the idea more :)
verity candor chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Wow. This is so sad. I loved Lu as the new Avatar. And wow, it was great.
I.D.Gr chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Wow, great story. It gives some depth to the Swampbeder Tribe.
P.A.W.07 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Hmm, a simplistic narrative voice, but very effective for the youthfulness of the character. It was nice to see Haru in such a position as well. Nicely done.
Dec chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
This is amazing. I'm not even brown-nosing here! I makes me wanna know what happens next. Please, someday, continue this mini-series of sorts. It's breaking my heart - it's so sad, why did you have to make it so damn sad - but i wanna know. :'(
Chrysa Lite chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
She was the new Avatar, wasn't she.

(And no, I didn't make a mistake with the punctuation.)

I assume that Aang failed to save the world, so now Lu is born in the waterbenders-swampbenders, actually-and she's going to save the world. Nice. :)
MetellaStella chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
WOOOOOW. O:3

This is great! (I entertained the notion for a little while after Korra was announced that the new Avatar would be from the Swamp.)

This also reminds me that I wanted to write a story where a swampbender born fifty years into the war thinks he is the Avatar because he can bend water and earth, but it turns out he only has the two "genes" from his parents.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
... wow. This is achey and very good.
The Crushinator chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Wonderful. Wonderful, rich, and oh so sad. I wish you would make a big big story out of this, but it's probably been too long since you first wrote it. Either way, it's amazing.