Reviews for Swallowed In The Sea
hey great chapter
twisterblake chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
hey great chapter
pinktricity101 chapter 4 . 2/26/2007
Oh i was scared that Harry was going to turn Hermione away for a while there...all this time they were both hurting but I suppose it was worth it in the end...if Harry hadn't told Hermione he loved her that night, things would have been very different...thanks for the great story, I loved it and i hope you keep writing great stories like these!
nitoskasaint chapter 4 . 2/26/2007
Oh Chris

That was beyond sweet! I love it! After all the angst and the sorrow they lived they are finally together!. I love this story. Keep the good work ! I can hardly wait for an update of your other stories :-).

Ana
Nitoskasaint chapter 3 . 1/22/2007
Hi Chris

I was looking forward for this update. As always excelent and well writing, you can manage the suspense, the angts so well. I can wait to see what will happen with them. Keep the good work.

Ana
pinktricity101 chapter 3 . 1/20/2007
oh another cliffie! damn i was gettn really excited that harry nd hermione might get together! ill just have to wait a little longer! PLZ PLZ update soon ur story rocks lol
pinktricity101 chapter 2 . 1/17/2007
OH its heartbreaking! plz plz update! i love it! plz plz update!
Zhajn chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
this is a great and beautiful story so far. I just hope hermione and harry will get together once again and soon.
annependragon chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
Oh what a tear jerkers and a cliffie all in one. Wow. Ok so was it Hedwig or not and was the letter from Harry. More please