Reviews for Red Strings
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Hilariously cute. I was just way too amused.

"Watanuki, is there something that you have needed Doumeki for every morning?"

I must be laughing my butt off right now. XDDDD
yue no rei chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Haha oh Watanuki
Axel Danger Flynn VIII chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Yuuko is a yaoi-fangirl, heheh.

But then again, so am I.

I love it. -sways-

I've read ALL of the manga available (even the translated ones that aren't being sold in the US) and I have yet to write one of these.

But I will.

Great story!
bunnykitune chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
poor poor watanuki, he just keeps getting turned on and that isn't something you want yuuko to know. (cold shiver going up and down the spine) that didn't feel good, i'd better run now before yuuko can find me. (running scared)
Deep Rain chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Awesome job! Two Thumbs up!

And what exactly do you, Watanuki, need from Domeki way early in the morning?

*wiggles brows*

I would like to see Domeki's expression when he dashes in to save Watanuki. I would like that very much.
makenzi chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
ahahahahah

omg i loved this!
soulisgone chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Ha ha. That was funny! It was really good and cute. It was also beautifully written. This was a very interesting fic hope you write some more! Doumeki and Watanuki just make the perfect couple, ne? -
Soba-san chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
That... was completely and utterly beautiful. XD There's a severe lack of really good DouWata fic, and this just went to the top of my list. The characterization was dead-on, and your Yuuko made me giggle - so perfect! The style was unique, too, and it fit the story perfectly - a job very well done indeed! _
ani chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
lmao... i don't know what's funnier, doumeki popping up in his fantasy or doumeki barging in on him!
Kamiko-Miha chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Haha Watanuki is so funny.
Cutie Blossom chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
OMG! I almost died from laughter! This was great!
Chakura chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
this fic makes me giggle _
arnaki chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
lol. that was really amusing. why is it that taking the mickey out of watanuki is always funniest?

i like the fact that you remembered scene details from the show but i guess that comes from seeing it all in one sitting

there was good characterization, especially from Yuuko - i could almost see her half-lidded smug gaze and that pipe she's always smoking