Reviews for Take a Look Through the Masquerade
Merrymow chapter 8 . 11/4/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update?
Ero-kun chapter 8 . 10/21/2007
Yay! This story is amazing. You deserve much more reviews. 'Til next chapter!
Tmctflyboy chapter 8 . 9/18/2007
well harry just keeps getting into more and more trouble. update soon
en extase chapter 8 . 8/24/2007
Firstly, congrats on coming up with a natural crossover, and doing it justice, as well as keeping it romanceless (and slashless). The philosophical moments were nicely spaced, but you could reduce the amount a bit, as I occasionally felt the urge to skim.

I'm nitpicking here, but I would remove and reintegrate the phrases in parentheses in the first chapters. It's sometimes unavoidable in 3rd person, but it's superflous in 1st person. We're already in Harry's head, so you don't need to sneak in thoughts.

Compelling story, and I hope that your liesure time permits you to update soon.
en extase chapter 6 . 8/24/2007
"Well, we have an audition with Marco."

I think you meant to say "audience". I reviewed here so that I wouldn't forget, and will do so again once I complete reading the rest of the fic. Kudos to you for your attention to detail concerning the Blacks.
henriette chapter 8 . 8/24/2007
Oh he's in for it now, like the way he got rid of his problems ;D

And thank god for the posting of the new chapter, hope I don'thave to wait just as long for the next one
superninjamonkey chapter 8 . 8/22/2007
Facinating.
knuckz chapter 8 . 8/14/2007
really interesting...
wover30 chapter 8 . 8/13/2007
Poor Harry! No chance. lol! Keep up the wonderful writing I enjoyed reading this chapter!

:oP
kubas89 chapter 7 . 8/8/2007
I love it ;)
Sayah Yuki chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I've never heard of the masquerade is it a book or movie could you tell me please?
gaisensei chapter 7 . 8/7/2007
good story :P

i myself just played Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines, and although it doesn't have as much in-depth information, i could easily follow this story, but i had a bit of trouble with reminding what the 'new' clans were, as i only knew of the 7 camarailla clans and the trimisze
Vampire chapter 8 . 8/7/2007
Wow, magnificent! You're a truly marvelous writer!

Really, this is wonderful. Great update!

Looking forward to more.
Surfer Tsunamiya chapter 8 . 8/6/2007
*waving blood-covered banners with the word "SABBAT" on them* YAY SABBAT! Go Lasombra, go Malk-shakes, go Tzim... damn. can never spell that name... oh well. YAY! i love the instinctual use of Thaum. it makes a lot of sense coming from someone who was a wiazard before being turned. why have to study all tht over again, eh? all that powere just going down the toilet? yeah. sure i can imagine hat tha magical powere goes bye-bye, but really, the idea that all that knowledge means nothing sudden;y is just stupid. anyway, thanks for the update, loved it. can't wait to see the next one!
Garrus chapter 8 . 8/6/2007
I Like it, confused, but I STILL like it.