Reviews for Somebody Told Me
suburban hero chapter 6 . 8/20/2007
O_O

NO! SKYWAARRP!

I love these little... songfic-thingies. They're all really good.

You should do another one with TC and Warp. ;)
Lady Shockbox chapter 6 . 2/28/2007
Shockbox: (grins) I love the song by the way. Within Temptation rocks.

Thundercracker: (gaps) You're not at all worried about Sky! (throws his arms in teh air) What's wrong with you!

Shockbox: (pause and blinks) Not sure. Anyways, I'd love to read the story that came from this. Can I have the link? (puppy eyes) Pweease?

Thundercracker: (optic twitch and runs off to find Sky)

Shockbox: (salutes) Love the other stories too, though this picked up most of my intrest. She does sound like the White Witch... (grins a happy face/crazy person look) Love it!
Kyron chapter 2 . 10/19/2006
Oh I've read this one before! I was absolutely horrified... Gah..to walk in on a scene like that would be the worst thing ever.
Thatredcar chapter 2 . 10/19/2006
*dumbfounded* whoah.. that was.. spooky..
Thatredcar chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
i know that feeling just too well.. inside is raining, but out side.. sun is always shining
Lady Starscream chapter 2 . 10/18/2006
(0.o) Jaw. hits. floor. how did he... nevermind. just...wow. I'm not really sure what to say to this. um... so I guess it wasn't just his imagination, huh?

can't wait to read more!
Lady Starscream chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
I think the music and rain really gave it a sort of sad mood. But who wouldn't miss someone they're allways with, right? really gives you a look at what Sideswipe and Sunstreakers relationship/siblinghood is like. The part they never let show when they're around everyone else.
Kyron chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
*sits in chair dumbfounded* Oh..my. Kinda puts a whole new meaning to black cloud over your head doesn't it?