Reviews for The ELF Adventures of Ronica and Michael
Lynnp chapter 6 . 3/4/2008
Great couple of chapters. Looking forward to more. Loved the text-talk line lol!

Lynn

x
Questfan chapter 6 . 6/13/2007
“Stop talking TEXT TALK!” I love it!

I love the way you keep interweaving the episode through your story while still making it original. Great job.

Can't wait to see how you talk your way out of things with the Captain. More please.
Questfan chapter 5 . 5/1/2007
Alright! Another chapter and she's a Trekkie too! What more could I ask for? I love the friendly bickering - just like real friends do hey? Can't wait for more, more, more. Oh no ... Billy's back!
Lynnp chapter 4 . 3/29/2007
Another great update! More please!

Lynn

x
Stacy chapter 4 . 3/19/2007
I just have to leave this little comment, what kind of pot are you two smoking? Share! :-)
Questfan chapter 4 . 3/16/2007
YAY! Another chapter! I love the bit about reading so many fanfics that they don't know what's real and what's not. Very funny. OK so the next chapter had better be coming soon, since Clay is on to them.
dolphinology chapter 4 . 3/15/2007
Save Ronica and Michael. Let Dagwood and Tony save them.

Great chapter.
Sakurastar chapter 3 . 1/22/2007
Please write more! This story is awesome! :-p
Questfan chapter 3 . 1/10/2007
Hi,

I've been away so only just got caught up on this. I'm intrigued how you are going to save Lucas and get your ELF fix at the same time. Should be fun (evil laugh!). And btw I love ebay so that was cool. Please update soon. See ya
Questfan chapter 2 . 11/25/2006
I'm glad to see you are getting educated in proper English - now if we could just get Americans to spell properly ... seriously though I like where this is going, and yes, you picked a great episode to fall into. Can't wait for more.
Sakurastar chapter 2 . 11/24/2006
OH...MY...GOD...AWESOME! Please, PLEASE write more soon!
Questfan chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Great concept - I can't wait to see where you go with this. But since you aren't talking to me you probably didn't want to hear that! Looking forward to more anyway :-) See..I can be nice!