Reviews for Sometimes the sky's too bright
Padfoot chapter 6 . 5/5/2012
Beautiful! Very well-written. I enjoyed it.
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
AAHHH!Such a beautiful ending!Loooved it!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
Awwwwh!Sirius,his thoughts,god,I really loved them!So completely beautifully done,all of it!The way they react,the way they feel!And James,well,that boy asking not so subtle questions was funny!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Whooooa!I didn't see that Kennicot bit coming!Amazing how you did that part with Sirius!And gosh,the tension in this,all the feelings,they're so perfectly done,I just love it all!the kiss,the way Remus doesn't really know what to do about it and Sirius probably misunderstanding it,James being a bit of the great Marauder leader in a good way!Really cool work!
Death-Muncher chapter 6 . 4/9/2011
I enjoyed this story quite a bit. :)
El Leon Y La Oveja chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
I'm pretty much lost for words now. In a good way :)

That 'bedroom' scene between the two was probably the best version I have read on this site.

I've LOVED reading this story because it wasn't all love and happiness from the start. And James's owl was perfect. Exactly what he'd do!

Thanks so much for posting this :) xx
Captain Boo Bear chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
so many people turn sirius into this histrionic moron, which i /loathe/ (and they remove all sarcasm and self-deprecation! wtf?)

but you capture him perfectly, which is why i love this fic. the boggart scene in particular was brilliant. i'll be reading more of your work... when my treacherous dsl lets me.

xbel
mitani mont chapter 5 . 9/8/2010
that story was beautiful. i'm a total fan. really sensitively done, and very true to the characters. i look forward to reading your other stories.

mitani mont xx
jka1 chapter 6 . 7/26/2009
I really loved this story, I'm really glad that Sirius and Remus got their happy ending and I actually lmao when James gave them lube as a xmas present! Great story -
asako chapter 6 . 5/16/2009
Your fic is full of entertainment. While my friend was playing Jak and Daxter while I was reading, I told her all of the funny things in your fic and thus resulted in our idea of Book nerd Remus and Game nerd Sirius. We give you lots of kudos...
xrosiex chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
wow...I really loved this, it was just what I was looking for

It's a great fic...
keatlin chapter 6 . 8/9/2008
Lovely.

Great writing!
RogueAndPeasantSlave chapter 5 . 4/10/2008
Okay, apparently I'm only allowed one review per chapter, so this is an addendum to my review of part two of chapter 5. I was just going to say that I'm not really sure about Hagrid's character. Would he actually say "ter be young?" Maybe he could say something else...or perhaps he could have Fang (or another dog, I guess, since this would be before Fang's time) with him. Anyway...I'll be going now.

-Autumn
RogueAndPeasantSlave chapter 6 . 4/10/2008
Definitely loved it. You're probably sick of my reviews by now, though. Sorry! But still, this story was amazing.
ProtegoNox chapter 6 . 3/29/2008
This was really good! James's response (and late Christmas gift) was probably one of my favourite parts. :)